Need help in choosing reliance plan

• Thread starter Thread starter krishna426
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,920

krishna426

ISP
3g internet
Hi guys, recently i have shifted to PUNE. So i thought of taking broadband connection, i have checked with reliance broadband plans on the website and {Night Zoom 999} caught my eye. Could any one recommend me any other plan better than this . And what is the exact download speed for this plan. Can i enjoy uninterrupted video buffering? i am staying in B T kawade road area.

Man it has been 4 months without a movie or a game downloaded on my laptop...fed up with the internet service providers at PUNE (B.T.Kawade road) please anyone help me suggesting any internet service provider in the area... i have tried *BSNL *Reliance broadbandboth suggested me that i should change my living place in order to get their service. Asked about tikona,but i was surprised by their negative fan following. Its very disappointing, such a big city like pune doesn't have a single active internet service provider.. 🙁 really frustrating...please help me out guys _/\_

Man it has been 4 months without a movie or a game downloaded on my laptop...fed up with the internet service providers at PUNE (B.T.Kawade road) please anyone help me suggesting any internet service provider in the area... i have tried *BSNL *Reliance broadbandboth suggested me that i should change my living place in order to get their service. Asked about tikona,but i was surprised by their negative fan following. Its very disappointing, such a big city like pune doesn't have a single active internet service provider.. 🙁really frustrating...please help me out guys _/\_

*Die. seriously dude. stop making multiple threads about the same topic. Tikona worked fine for me but its got lot of negative reviews here. Maybe try it for one month..see if it works. Or you can try 3G services though unlimited plans on them are somewhat costly.

yes dye it with mehendi its good for health as well.. as for service, have you tried you tele, and tikona is good for sure. where eactly is bt.kawade road? baner? aundh?okay its near fatima nagar, you should get you tele there check their website and also i know tata docomo 3g works there ..

yes dye it with mehendi its good for health as well.. as for service, have you tried you tele, and tikona is good for sure. where eactly is bt.kawade road? baner? aundh?

okay its near fatima nagar, you should get you tele there check their website and also i know tata docomo 3g works there ..

near kawade bharat petrol pump... ok then, i will go with tikona or you tele...