Need Help in buying a new handset

• Thread starter Thread starter Xerocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 9,146

Xerocool

ISP
mtnl
hi , Im planning to buy a new handset.plz help me out with this. 1) my budget is upto 20k 2) need a 2mpix cam,mp3,radio(optional) 3) Nokia/samsung/.I would also like to know hows the performance of nokia n70..as i heard frm few of my friends tat it has some softwate probs.Thanks.

if you are willing to go for Sony ericsson theres the k750i priced at around 15k and the w800i at around 20k. there a couple of others too, you might want to check em out.dunno about the performance of n70 but i think it might be over 20k.

if u can wait fro like a month or 2 then go for k610i , look at it on the Sony erricson site , u will love the phone 🙂

i have seen both the old razr and the new one. and the sound on the new razr is not as clear/loud as the old one. i have a feeling they fit in a smaller speaker to make space for the memory card. there is not much space in the razr phone anyways. its way too compact... for what it packs.

ohhhhhh damn i used to have a motorola fone.. it was allrite but the ringtones were so low that u cudnt even hear the fone goin off :-s and the keypad used to loose paint... so what other fliptop fone wud u buy? has to have mp3 and memory card don't care abt a camera but i guess a fone havin both these wud have a camera as well 😛

^^^ are you talking about extra batteries?because i think Sony ericsson phones have a good batery life.

Originally posted by Xerocool@Mar 23 2006, 11:53 PM
hi ,
  Im planning to buy a new handset.plz help me out with this.
  1) my budget is upto 20k
  2) need a 2mpix cam,mp3,radio(optional)
  3) Nokia/samsung/

.I would also like to know hows the performance of nokia n70..as i heard frm few of my friends tat it has some softwate probs.

Thanks.
[snapback]45599[/snapback]
[/quote]

For a budget of 20K .. u have many good options.
N70
Its a very good fone, light weight
has everything u want,

K750i,
excellent phone
2 MP Cam is good

6680 (but you can take better N70 now)

W800i in walkman range

A few cells coming Moto Rokr E2, W810i, Nokia 3250
but may be over priced in start

I think for you should buy N70
its best in Sub 20K range.

It has radio, mp3, you can install software in it.
2 MP Camera with flash.
& future proof 3G.

Regards

I am a novice in these Cell Phones technicals.

What is the forum's advice on Nokia 6280 as regards
1. value of money (Rs. 18K with full kit, bill and warranty in Mumbai)
2. performance
3. battery life and durability

How would you all compare this with other cost equivalents?
Details please.
Best wishes.

Come on guys ... I know this is a never ending topic ... yet this thread is only three months old and still all seem to be fagged out.

I need serious guidance.

I am told that Nokia 6280 has performance flaws and for about same price ... Nokia N70 is more current and with better performance. I am offered this N70 for Rs. 19,500 at Churchgate-Mumbai from an Archie's shop.

So ... what is the consensus / comments by the experts?

A quick response please since my hardy Siemmens A60 has just died on me. I am at my wits end.

Oh yes ... I can routinely use most of the functions that the N70 can offer.

Best wishes.

Well there are no major differences between Nokia 6681/6630 and n70 except for the 2MP camera. The price difference is not justified , but yes nokia N70 seems to become popular and future proof device . You can be content with it for the next 4 years.

6681/6680 and n70 are similar not 6630,its a diffrent platform.and symbian 9 is already out!

Things have changed , Sony-Erric phones are giving the same battery life like Nokia these days . If u can wait for few months , phones rates will go down like anything , cause from 2007 india will completely stop importing mobile phones