• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,136

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
Basically I'm going to sell my old stuff and buy new one!I'm buying new GPU, RAM, Motherboard, Processor, Cabinet and SSD (if anyone knows where I can get the cheapest).Budget : 30kLocation : VisakhapatnamGames : Not much games on PC, but yea much photoshop and all. Games like COD Black ops when I have time.

Since you havent mentioned ur location. Only answer we can give you is either at some computer shop nearby you or order online.

I must say very horrible thread title.@ Post your budget, type of work you do, games you play your location and stuff.

I don't think you can pack an SSD in that budget.

For the rest of the components "NO DEDICATED GPU", I would agree with TE Folks

For priced updates visit : Delta Page

Credits : TE

How much does it costs for 160 GB SSD in India?

Dell ST 2220M it's a 22 inch HD LED Monitor.Maximum Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080 @60 HZWarning: Members have posted awful reviews about their warranty, so beware.

Well can you suggest me the follwing things. I'm buying them only from ebay.in 1) A good motherboard under 10k2) A good gaming cabinet under 10k3) A good GFX card under 10k Only from ebay.in

Motherboard would depend on the processor you have.

I'd suggest you instead of 10 + 10 on cabinet and card you spend 15k on an ATi radeon 6950 and buy a Cooler master CM 690 II or a HAF 922 depending on your budget.

ATI RADEON HD6950 2GB DDR5 HDMI PCI-E CARD (POWERCOLOR) | eBay

Cabinets:
Cooler master HAF 922 (RC-922M) with Bill warranty | eBay
Cooler master CM 690 II(RC-692-KKN3)with Bill &warranty | eBay

It will be cheaper if you order from theitwares.com

MSI R6950-2PM2D2GD5 Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 the same GPU is listed for 22k on ebay:
MSI ATI Radeon HD6950 2 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/2x Mini Disp | eBay

Cabinets:
COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel
!COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC ATX Mid Tower