Need Faster Speeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Aberforth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,620

Aberforth

ISP
BSNL
hey guys this is Eric, is there anyway to apply for faster speeds like 10 or 20 MBPS? because the current speed sucks, last night i was on a meeting and it was like watching power point slide shows:wall:. I asked my friend to get me a faster connection but he said 2 mb is the fastest he could get (HOME 3300) but I don't think he is entirely sure. I would also like to know what the heck is usage? and where to check that? I am not running a webserver am i?? why the usage is so important? My friend keeps talking about usage but I still don't get it. I am new to Bangalore (originally from United States), will be staying here for 4 to 6 months to finish off a software project, i dunno how things work here so bare with me. i called some bsnl guy but it sounded as though he didn't get it. I don't dunno Indian Hindi Language, so is there anyway to contact support via email? 🙁 thnx for your help

What the.....4900000 INR??? for 8 MBPS that's almost equal to six months worth of my salary!!!!😕 In US i had 30 MBPS wireless connection for 99 bucks a month.

geez...it's going to be a very long stay in Bangalore for me:ashamed:......

hehe Eric, welcome to India, sorry to say but Broadband in india sucks as compared to US, get used to it now...🙁

Business15000. around ($ 400 per month ) upto 8Mbps.Or if you can keep awake between 0200 AM to 0800 AM you can download free without charges . speed say around 100KB/sec to 200KB/sec. ( Most users, auto schedule programs from torrent sites movies music etc and sleep peacefully !). Home 500 Rs 500 plus taxes etc. is the most popular. ( day limit 2.5GB/per month )Select the tariff plan suitable to your work. BSNL tariffs are the lowest priced in INDIA. for home users.

this eric is a troll. he misspelt "bear" as "bare", just here to incite tensions i bet... no way is he from the US 🙂 just some local village near bangalore

ya trying to incite hate ("i dont know indian hindi") and jealousy ("49 lakhs being 6 months salary") i guess 🙂

lol, u guys are so pathetically funny.

I stay near H.A.L for the time being.

And yes, I dunno hindi because i couldn't speak to customer support and and phone guys who came to install the router.

I did not mean to offend anyone.

ya trying to incite hate ("i dont know indian hindi") and jealousy ("49 lakhs being 6 months salary") i guess 🙂

How dare you? WTF are you babbling about, that much money just for internet is not worth it.

talk is cheap but so are you. I feel sorry your parents hates you.

you mean you really earn that much in 6 months?!?!? lolz, can i be ur frendz plzzz? since my parentz abandoned me i feelz so lonely lolz...