Need Divx Cd Or Dvd Player

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,230
ISP
MTNL
I stay in Mumbai and i need Good DivX DVD or CD player to view my favourite divx movies.Is there any player available in Indian market ??it shud be near Rs 5000 markLamington road guys are clueless. 🙁 Help me out plz

k

i kno their r 2 brands that have DIVX player
Mitashi n Sony

I had a link of mitashi :Mitashi DIVX-999 with 5.1 channel
http://shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdis...g_home_leftnavi

cudnot find the link for sony .

do a ebay search.

Hmm, no xVid on that mitashi player. Dunno bout you but most movies i get nowadays are in xVid format.Get a laptop, with a S-Video out and hook up to ur TV instead, that way it will play anything u want now & in the future.

if the player plays mp4 than it sud play xvid also since xvid n divx r all mpeg4 compression

Go for the DVS DVD player. The new model supports DivX, and XVid formats also. And the picture quality is too good.

go to techtree and check it out... they seem to have full reviews of 2-3 such players...

Thanx for all ur replies.But where the hell in mumbai am i gonna get it ???? 🙁 Lamington i searched a lot

QUOTE(spdf @ Apr 25 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]49233[/snapback]
Yes akash Its a really cool one. I just bought one trashing my old good for nothing player. In fact this model is highly in demand.
[/b]
Interesting, how easy does it work if you just drag+drop xvid or divx files to a dvd and burn ?

Or does it require them to be burnt in a certain way.

Point im getting it as on a pc, you just find the file and click it, *DONE*

on a dvd player, the dvd got to be burnt in a certain way (folders etc) for vcd, dvd etc or it won't find it ?

I don't create any folders, just burn them all in root, haven't tried the other way... this works for me so i'll stick to it. although i have tried burning a vcd file, dvix,xvid all three into the same dvd and they played without a problem

Hey Glad to inform u guys that i finally made my choiceI got LG DS 9533CPM DVD/Divx/WMV Player.Seemingly it roxxI got it for Rs. 3300 which i feel is a steal.Anyone tried this one out ???