Need Dial up settings for fivenet users in ubuntu 11.04 ???????

• Thread starter Nimbus
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 3,742
N

Nimbus

ISP
five net
I have recently installed ubuntu 11.04 on my pc. The problem is that i use dial up connection to connect to the internet as i am a 5net user. so without dialup settings or dialup installed in ubuntu i cant use it to connect to the internet. so can anyone tell me how to set up dial up connection in ubuntu that to offline. I have asked many people about dialup settings for ubuntu and their answers were relating to online mode .i.e they think that i have another internet connection.so please tell me how to setup dialup for ubuntu without any internet connection ????

K

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
I have recently installed ubuntu 11.04 on my pc. The problem is that i use dial up connection to connect to the internet as i am a 5net user. so without dialup settings or dialup installed in ubuntu i cant use it to connect to the internet.
so can anyone tell me how to set up dial up connection in ubuntu that to offline. I have asked many people about dialup settings for ubuntu and their answers were relating to online mode .i.e they think that i have another internet connection.
so please tell me how to setup dialup for ubuntu without any internet connection ????

Why not enquire your ISP? i.e. Fivenet