Need details about Idea Broadband

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
I currently use Tata Photon and Idea 3G over WiFi through Huawei dongle as source of Internet connection. Photon is for Laptop usage while Idea 3G is for Smartphones at home. But its costs around Rs 600 or more for 2 connections. So I am thinking to switch to Broadband connection. Unfortunately in our society we don't have landline installed, hence I may have to rely on Wireless connection.
I saw many adverts stick on society walls about Idea broadband, which has around 15 GB for Rs 600 per month. This is sufficient for me.
But I wanted to know how Idea broadband work. Would it have consistent speed (unlike 3G which varies at different times of day), and how is service provided by Idea CC.
Airtel 4G is also available, but I heard bad reviews about speed from people who used it recently in my area. So not thinking about it right now.

Idea Broadband? I am guessing it would be powered by their 3G platform? Are you sure it is not a local ISP using the Idea branding?

Even I am not clear about it, whether its Wired or Wireless. But I think its Wireless. If its Wireless, would it be in par with Wired broadband or would it work like 3G on mobile.
Looking at devices offered, I assume it would be something better then 3G on mobile.

well from the looks of it, they would set up the antenna outside your home and bring a wire to the router inside your home which would provide you with wireless access.

Got Idea broadband finally with 600 plan which gives 15 GB at 2 Mbps and after 15 GB, speed drops to 512 Kbps unlimited.
For installation, technicians connected cable to antenna at top of our building to router at my home. That Antenna faces some other device on other building which is connected to headend by cable (or optic).
So far speed was good for browsing on both Laptop and mobile.

Speedtest results
4955749408.png

4958835644.png