• Thread starter Thread starter rak007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,318

rak007

Regular
ISP
YOU Broadband 1 Mbps Unlimited
I have few queries regarding the vodafone 3G mobile internet (not broadband) plans.1. The Mumbai prepaid card has a plan as follows... Mobile Internet Unlimited Plan Recharges : 898 Allowance (MB/GB) : 5 GB** Validity : 30 daysThere is no mention of how to activate it (SMS code). How do i exactly activate this if i wanted to ? This plan is supposedly unlimited in the sense that i will only be able to use EDGE after 5 GB.2. The Maharashtra & Goa circle prepaid card has a plan as follows... Mobile Internet Recharges : 850 Allowance (MB/GB) : 3 GB + 3 GB* Validity : 30 days Charges beyond allowance : 10p / 10KB How to Activate : Act MI850 to 144 How to Deactivate : Can MI850 to 144This plan costs 850 Rs and gives 3 GB + 3GB. I don't understand why there is a * besides the other 3GB ? There is no explanation given on the page either hence asking here. If it is indeed entire 6GB on 3G speeds than this is more VFM then the Mumbai plan right ? If the other 3GB is EDGE speeds then this plan is useless for me.Also is this plan possible to be used in a 3G dongle (like UMG 1831 ??) I know that the mobile broadband plans are for dongle but want to know whether these can also be used in dongle ?