Need Bluetooth Headset And Usb Dongle

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
Guys, I need a bluetooth headset that should obviously work with my mobile phone and a USB dongle to connect it with my computer. I need it to use my VOIP software and voice chat. Can anyone tell me a cheap and best dealer in Nehru Place/Palika (New Delhi) for this?Thanks in advance. 🙂Enjoy!

bluetooth headset come with USB connections?

Bluetooth dongle (thru USB) - Rs.750 (for VoIP use one that comes with A2DP support listed on box, buy any brand that will work with XP/vista/linux's built-in bluetooth stack, not the cheapo ones....)bluetooth headset - Nokia HS36W (without box is fine as long as u check it at shop to make sure its working, sells for approx Rs.950)

A decent motorola or LG one cost around 2000 & above.If you are buying it solely for voip purpose then it's better to have ATA.

have already got the stuff long time back...i settled for an Orchid dongle, for Rs. 250/- from Nehru Place and Nokia BH-200 headset for Rs. 1850/- from HotSpot, Dwarka Sec-10...it's working great...so much peace of life...now i can just go off to sleep while talking 🙄