• Thread starter Thread starter droidsuree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 5,129

droidsuree

Confused!
ISP
Airtel 2mbps UL
Hi All,Please pardon me for multiple posting...I am very confused as to whether i should get Tata Sky or Dish TV. I am living in Adyar, Chennai. I do not mind the cost but my PRIMARY concern is that since I am hard of hearing I need SUBTITLES or CLOSED CAPTIONS atleast in movie channel or movies on demand. Also my son likes to connect to his 5.1. Please recommend whthr I should buy DishTV or Tata Sky.Thank you in advance.

Tata Sky as I said in the other thread!

don't start two threads on the same topic / question.. unless you aspire to be a telemarketer.

Hi All,

Please pardon me for multiple posting...

I am very confused as to whether i should get Tata Sky or Dish TV. I am living in Adyar, Chennai. I do not mind the cost but my PRIMARY concern is that since I am hard of hearing I need SUBTITLES or CLOSED CAPTIONS atleast in movie channel or movies on demand. Also my son likes to connect to his 5.1. Please recommend whthr I should buy DishTV or Tata Sky.

Thank you in advance.

For Tata Sky

1. Not all movies have sub-titles or captions. Only some non-english movies have sub-titles. Even DD provides sub-titles for some regional movies. More an exception than a rule. I have not ordered any movie. I think the sub-titles are inherent of the channel transmitted and not provided by Tatasky.

2. The STB provides only stereo output. No 5.1.

I can't say anything about Dishtv.