Need a New LED Monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,035
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I am looking to buy a new monitor.I am not going to use it primarily, basically as a backup PC.My concerns are Energy Efficiency and all the basic stuff :nightmare:Cheap and best, that's what I am looking for. Going to shop online, perhaps.I am planning to upgrade my desktop in the coming six months so, yeah. This is the very first step.Please guide.

New LG LED models 20" for 6000 to 7000 there are 23" also also

Value for money, that's my priority.I know it doesn't sound very straight forward.Okay, I don't watch movies and stuff. Just going to use it for 2-3 hours daily.Does it help?

Only 20" or you might buy a bigger?

I was at nehru place today and saw a 24" Benq full HD monitor 1080p LED , price was 11.5K.(BTW 2GB DDR3 kingston ram is only for 390 rupees , if anyone is looking for it 😛 )

Why don't you try AOC monitors. You can go for 23-inch AOC e2343Fk (1920x1080) with retail price at ~ Rs. 8,150/-

i would suggest u go for the Samsung S20A300N. I bought it for around Rs 6450+VAT4% about 2 months back. Its 20" and LED. Had got it for my dad for surfing email msword etc but he also uses it now to watch movies and the i have to say the picture qlty is amazing for something that cost so less. So for Backup purposes thisi will be perfect and value for money at the same time.

But keep in mind that its not HD and has VGA connection port only and the max res is 1600x900

Code:
http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/monitor/led-monitor/LS20A300NS/XL/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail
the price stated at the Samsung site is not correct and old as 2months back iwhen i bought it, it was less so now it might be even less

Can anyone suggest the best VFM HD LED Monitor right now available in the market?