need a little help on buying earphones

crosswire

Regulars
I want to buy earphones for mainly listening music and can spend a maximum of 1500 bugs. I like my music to be a little more bassy so please suggest me some options.
I have found a couple of skullcandy earphones on flipkart but could not find any reviews on the internet. So please help me on these. I am open to other options as well.

Flipkart.com: Skullcandy Headphones S2INDY-033: Headphone

Flipkart.com: Skullcandy In-ear Smokin Bud Earphones S2SBCY-063: Headphone

mgcarley

Founder, Hayai Broadband
Regulars
Don't buy Skullcandy, they are pretty but not durable - I go through headphones like there's no tomorrow (up to 2 or 3 pairs a year, but I'm wearing them almost as much as I'm wearing clothes, sometimes also while sleeping).You should be able to find a pair of Sennheiser or Philips within this price featuring decent bass performance - and noise-isolating, of course. I purchased a pair of Sennheiser headphones yesterday and so far, they're not half bad and also relatively comfortable.Sony and Panasonic also makes numerous headphones in this price range but I'm not a fan of Sony products (any, not just particular ones) so I've not tried any, and I've not tried any Panasonic ones recently.

crosswire

Regulars
The Ink'd ones.

Flipkart.com: Skullcandy In-ear Ink'd Earphones S2INCZ-033: Headphone

These are perfect in every aspect.

Thanks for your suggestion.
But i heard that the noise isolation is pretty bad in this. Is that right? Have you personally used them?

----------

Don't buy Skullcandy, they are pretty but not durable - I go through headphones like there's no tomorrow (up to 2 or 3 pairs a year, but I'm wearing them almost as much as I'm wearing clothes, sometimes also while sleeping).

You should be able to find a pair of Sennheiser or Philips within this price featuring decent bass performance - and noise-isolating, of course. I purchased a pair of Sennheiser headphones yesterday and so far, they're not half bad and also relatively comfortable.

Sony and Panasonic also makes numerous headphones in this price range but I'm not a fan of Sony products (any, not just particular ones) so I've not tried any, and I've not tried any Panasonic ones recently.

Can i know the model number of those sennheiser headphone you recently purchased.

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Regulars
I've been personally using ink'd ones. Suits me, fits my ears, which others usually don't. :)Bass is not so loud, overall decent for a good price.

crosswire

Regulars
I've been personally using ink'd ones. Suits me, fits my ears, which others usually don't. :)
Bass is not so loud, overall decent for a good price.

Thanks rusty.
As i said i can spend upto 1500 bugs. So if there are any better earphones in this price range i will go for that.

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Regulars
Thanks rusty.
As i said i can spend upto 1500 bugs. So if there are any better earphones in this price range i will go for that.

Ahh.. sure. I was suggesting under 1k. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Television 0
IBF Brands 1
IBF Video Games 0
IBF Movies 1
IBF Movies 0