Need a help of making airtel connecting dial up.

• Thread starter Thread starter puneetss7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 23,803

puneetss7

ISP
airtel
hey guys i need a help.. well em using airtel broad brand beetel 220bx.. with speed 64. so i just wana make a connecting icon like dial up.. my internet is always online when i start it... i just want there should be a connecting dial up icon where i can connect n dissconect... it can be only done in my netwrk places n by clicking new connection.. but em getting a prob .. i have created many of airtel connecting dial up in my friends pc.. bt em nt able to make one in my pc due to some probs.. pls help me guys..following u can see wots the prob..

when i go to my network places by clicking right click n properties... there is a option of create a new connection.. after clicking it. i choose connect to internet option then after dat i choose setup my connection manually after dat em getting the following problem .. u can see in the following picture there i had marked with arrow..

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6742/airtelpy3.jpg

over there my both the options are disabled.. i dont knw y the second option is disbaled in my computer..n in others computers its enabled.. n easily a new connecting dialup can be made.. so plss guys i need a way out.. waiting for ur response...
respect.

1. Hit Start>Run2. Type regedit, click OK. The Registry Editor should open.3. Navigate to the following key in the left pane: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\PPP\EAP4. You should see 4 folders, 13, 4, 25, 265. Delete folders 25 & 266. RebootTry creating the dial-up connection now.

dude there is no such a folder 25 & 26... it shows only 13 & 4 folder. 25 & 26 folders are already not there.so now tell me wot to do ...plsss

@waterloo_sunset . Very good reference. given by you.
In My Xp Pro Sp2 registry entries are available.

@Puneetss7 Option 1 If it is little complicated why don't you try the USB port?
-Option 2 : Go to TataIndicom web site and down load the dialup dialer, Change ID password and(telephone number not required)
Tata Indicom Broadband

Para Two : Have you changed to Bridge Mode in the Modem ?

Have you changed to Bridge Mode in the Modem ?
I assumed he did considering he's done the same for his friends but yea, have you puneet? 😛
.. i have created many of airtel connecting dial up in my friends pc.. bt em nt able to make one in my pc due to some probs..