Need a Everyday Outdoor Backpack

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,234
Actually laptop backpack makes a nice backpack. Because even if you are not going to carry a laptop, u still have spongy thing on ur back. It also helps sometimes when u r carrying something costly.

I have one which has 3 compartments. One for laptop, one for misc stuff. And one (mini-compartment in front) for pen, mini-diary etc.

It also has side pockets for hanging water bottles.

----------

Btw I bought it for just 350Rs. Seller was a relative so got it for cheap. If you dont want to go for branded then you shud get it below 700Rs.

Actually I already have a Belkin Laptop backpack.I just need a backup to carry books and at max, a water bottle.Branded or Unbranded, not a problem. And I am not gonna spend above 1k for a stupid bag.

Suggest something.BTW are you on G+

I am off the "social networking" age 😀I am nowhere but real world and IBF 😀Instead of looks you shud focus on backpack which gives you comfort and is of real use.Just go out to some bag shop... check ur options and buy the one which suits you.Seeing pictures online wont help much.

Why does myntra have those horrible male models holding thier items? That ones guy rape stare give me the creeps.

Holding their items, rape stare, creeps 😕Look at the bags dude. Who gives a damn to the models.