Need a Broadband Connection in chennai - Unlimited --- within 700 - 800

• Thread starter Thread starter sathya7583
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,619

sathya7583

ISP
DSL
Hi, I am in Chennai & I am looking out for a broadband connection which should be Unlimited with normal speed or reliable speed. I can spend upto 599 - 799 onlyl. Kindly advice me any service provider, execpt Tikona...(as i dont get enough coverage). also advice is that netconnect or USB card fit for MY Desk Top PC ??? usage... with kind regards / Sathya.P

Is Reliance wire-line broadband available in your area? If yes, then opt for the 600 Kbps day / 1 Mbps night plan else go for BSNL.

Try UL 750 (512 Kbps unlimited without FUP) or UL 499 (256 Kbps without FUP) or Combo 625 (256 Kbps unlimited and no telephone rent, but with 100 free calls ).

You can check yourselves, they have categorized it very neatly

Here : .:Unlimited Home Only:.

Or

BB Plan Selector

Hi Chitanya ji, thanks a lot... just now i have spoken to Reliance team, they said "We will check for feasibility in your area, then we come back" nu... let see what they tell nu.... thanks ji

Yes... Reliance looks a better option or go for BSNL in ChennaiI called up Spectranet guys but they never called back, otherwise they too seem to have some good plans(I seriously never thought I will ever say this , if you had told me that in 2011 I will be saying this, in 2009 , I would have spent 15 minutes laughing at the "joke" - but then....)

Hi Chitanya ji, thanks a lot... just now i have spoken to Reliance team, they said "We will check for feasibility in your area, then we come back" nu... let see what they tell nu.... thanks ji
Ya and if Reliance is not feasible, look for Spectranet or BSNL.

Ask them to give a demo at your place before buying it. You need to make sure that the tower near to your place supports the speed they mention. In my place, the tower does not support the promised speed.