Need 8GB Flash Drive

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 6,845
Stay away from IndiaPlaza. Rest is your wish 🙂@anant.del, that's particularly for you 😀

And will the JetFlash 700 (USB 3.0) work on Windows 7 32 bit having USB 2.0 ports? I have Acer Aspire 5738G (purchased almost two years ago) and I guess all the four ports are of USB 2.0

yes, all usb 3 products are backward compatible with all USB ports. and flipkart is perfectly safe. you can of course use the CoD method for extra security.

Placed an order via phone and got the confirmation e-mail as well. Just can't wait for it to be delivered now. 😀

i am planning to order it myself. but am postponing it because i wasted around the same amount on booze last night and i am not happy about that.

I also need a 8 gb flash drive.If one wants to instal Win 7 in a DOS Netbook (new) which method is easier?Copy win7 in to Flash drive (ISO imaging?) and then instal or just insert win 7 cd in to Transcend portable Cd/Dvd writer (rs 1750) connect via USB port in netbook and instal like in laptop? when it has to reboot couple of times during the process,will it read again from the external transcend?

i am planning to order it myself. but am postponing it because i wasted around the same amount on booze last night and i am not happy about that.
Lol, alcoholic drinks are always a waste of money. 😛

Placed an order via phone and got the confirmation e-mail as well. Just can't wait for it to be delivered now. 😀

Bought last week for the first time from Flipkart 4-5 books(ICSE exam /question paper guides) + "As you like it" -Shakespearen comedy -BBC version DVD- using credit card. Came with in 3-4 days.so confident .

Planning to buy a netbook+ 8 Gb Flash drive + Transcend portable dvd read/writer. cash on delivery idea sound s good😕

why spend money on a portable dvd writer. i bought one. have never really used it. tried using it one time and it did not even work 🙁 and if you do buy 😀 use my codes!

why spend money on a portable dvd writer. i bought one. have never really used it. tried using it one time and it did not even work 🙁

and if you do buy 😀 use my codes!
Thanks.If I decide I will ask your codes.
Yes .Portable DVD writer will be used occasionaly only.
I just thought I will have a spare DVD writer in case Net book crashes (to re instal Win7)or my existing notebook/desk top pc's dvd rom does not work.

just buy a pen drive and make it a bootable windows installer. would be cheaper and more reliable than an external cd drive.

just buy a pen drive and make it a bootable windows installer. would be cheaper and more reliable than an external cd drive.
I think you are right!
Dropping the idea of portable dvd writer and get Transcend JetFlash 500 8 GB Pen Drive @ Rs 402 or so and make a bootable windows installer. Thanks for the suggestion.