Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
NDTV to expand operations in Malaysia!
Leading news channel in the Indian television segment NDTV has announced that they are planning to launch a 24-hour news channel in Malaysia by the year-end.
Interestingly, this channel would not be related to India and would cater to the local audience of that country.
The channel would be on the patterns [...]

http://business.techwhack.co/941/ndtv-malaysia/

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
NDTV announces the launch of NDTV Good Times channel NDTV is a name people associate with high quality news delivery. The company has now announced the launch of a brand new channel named NDTV Good Times. The channel is currently scheduled to launch on September 7 and it would be delivered to the customers as a FTA [...]

NDTV announces the launch of NDTV Good Times channel

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
NDTV MetroNation launchedIndian news media company NDTV has launched what they claim is the India’s first English city channel.This new channel is named NDTV MetroNation and it is targeted at the Delhi NCR region.The company claims that NDTV Metro Nation is a high-end 24-hour channel that covers breaking news, and user-friendly information on where to [...]

NDTV MetroNation launched

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
NDTV Active mobile channel planned Indian news media company NDTV has announced that they are soon going to launch a new personalized mobile channel called “NDTV Active”. NDTV Active would be launched in collaboration with July Systems which specializes in providing mobile solutions for media, entertainment, and sports brands. NDTV added that this new channel would provide a [...]

NDTV Active mobile channel planned

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
NBC Universal investing in NDTV NetworksAmerican media giant NBC Universal has announced their decision to invest in the Indian media company NDTV Networks.NBC would be investing around $150 million to pick up 26 per cent stake in NDTV Networks.Jeff Zucker, President and CEO, NBC Universal said in a statement on this deal: âIndia is one [...]

NBC Universal investing in NDTV Networks

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
NDTV Imagine the newly launched entertainment channel from NDTV has crossed borders and reached UK. The channel has begun test transmission and will begin operating soon. Good news for SKY viewers in UK :thumbsup:

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
After watching 'Imagine' channelfrom NDTV, I think NDTV has done a great job. They have maintained the channel 'different' from other GEC's channel, specially no Saas-Bahu saga's. I like most of the shows like - Rajkumar Aryan, Dharmveer and top of all the new 'Ramayan'. Sooner Imagine will take top slot in GEC channels.Thanks to NDTV for bringing 'Imagine' soon to us viewers in UK

gregory house

philosopher-in-chief
Regulars
Aug 10, 2007
I don't know how to start watching hindi serials again. Even thinking about it makes me tired. Ekta Kapoor is to be blamed for this 100%. But if house m.d. is remade in hindi with nana patekar playing dr. house, then I will give it a shot.