NBA

• Thread starter Thread starter sulphurine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,941

sulphurine

I am basically a basketball player 😀 . I was playing for my school 7 also for my college. I loved to watch NBA. Is there anyone here who also likes basketball & also plays it??? I used to watch it when I was schooling, but now since I leave home @ 7:30 AM, I have no chance of watching it. 🙁

well i do remember watching the last of michael jordon's nba finals as a player in chicago bulls which they won incidently. after that few of wizard's matches. not now. its formula-1 and soccer all the way.as for playing, i have been terrible at sports ever other than ping pong :lol:

"Wah Kya Zamana Tha woh"..........u said it man ......did ctch the last season where MJ played and even though i didnt play any basketball he got me hooked up 2 the game even as kid. (wat awsme moves) even though i do manage 2 cthc up soem action now and think tat the NBAs grt and all......suprisingly my happiest moment was when the so called American "Dream Team" had their asses whipped at the olympics(some ego bashing tat was)

NBA is kinda shit nowadays. players beating spectators. players getting suspended. kobe getting sued for some real nasty reasons... what not.NBA lost it when Jordon left it. Nike knows it as well 😉

yea i follow...suns vs spurs match...gr8 match..wht do u say can suns make the comeback ??heat vs pistons...heat gonna win...shaq will be too strong for the 2 wallace to handlebtw did u see amare stoudamire block against duncan towards the end of the game 😱 ... play of the season surely 😀