National Telecom Policy

• Thread starter Thread starter xred
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 240
  • Views Views 47,656
How can a blue print be ready when our ministers are busy watching blue films in the parliament?Edit: LOL! I just read the whole title and apparently I and the author have the same joke, hahahhaa.

How can a blue print be ready when our ministers are busy watching blue films in the parliament?

Minister might have heard only blue. So, they thought sibal was talking about blue film. They were watching premier of it during live parliament. If it was perfect, they would have planned to display to live parliament.

Edit: LOL! I just read the whole title and apparently I and the author have the same joke, hahahhaa.
That's not our fault. Our minds are dirty. We always think when blue word comes, ... and mind go in wrong direction.

so how much time it took them to implement mobile number portability and dnd after promising it by this and this day 😀 ****ers. would not even implement the national telecom policy and now these new promises.

I am still getting spam messages and calls after activating DND on my Docomo number.... :anger3:

^I have some shocking revealing truth to tell you - You are not the only one!!!

^I have some shocking revealing truth to tell you - You are not the only one!!!
Me too! And nobody (mobile operator/Bank) knows who is calling, and how to stop it 🙂