National Digital Communications Policy 2018 (NDCP-2018)

Sushubh

Administrator

anubhav11

50 Mbps by 2020 for all...( Jio jio)

They want to replicate what Australia does? Have a national fibre grid, where fibres are common for all operators and they buy bandwidth from that authority. Qos will only depend on the bandwidth allocation.

Sushubh

Administrator
they are going to fuck up the wired broadband scene. just like what they have done to mobile internet services.

jio support team on twitter has the same response to anyone complaining about slow speeds... a lot of people must be using internet in your location so wait for traffic to reduce.

anubhav11

they are going to fuck up the wired broadband scene. just like what they have done to mobile internet services.

jio support team on twitter has the same response to anyone complaining about slow speeds... a lot of people must be using internet in your location so wait for traffic to reduce.
Exactly, have gone through the same, 0.5Mbps max all day.complaint done every where but nothing. And one fine day a jio store opens up opposite my property and they were struggling to showcase there 4g prowess and hence a micro antenna was installed and it became a boon for every one in the surrounding. Now getting 30-40 Mbps in day and 70Mbps in night. But that was only because of jio store than antenna was installed. Similarly Airtel was worst in terms of speed but from 1 month 2300mhz has been deployed here and now it touches 20Mbps oustide but due to lack of sub 1000mhz band indoor speed are not comparable to jio and then lack of small site deployment. Its just that Jio took airtel by shock and they are still catching up. I would prefer airtel any day over jio in terms of internet as the routing of airtel is almost perfect, less pings than jio and moreover my bsnl broadband.