LOL two more seasons ??
This was already a bit of a drag IMO,god knows how two more seasons would suffice.. 😕

Just finished season 2. And I can safely say that it is an entertaining show. Not a fan of the actors though. Pablo in all of the history imagery seems like a cheerful guy. But the actor playing Pablo spent most of his time pulling his jeans up or looking constipated. You really never get the feeling that he is a scary guy. It’s almost comedic. His acting. The show seems like a satire/parody at times. There is absolutely no character development. The show starts when he is already an established don with cops in his pocket and before you know it, he has a cocaine empire with profits large enough to make him one of the top 10 richest man in the world. But having said that… the show is very entertaining. Some very fascinating characters. Sadly, the pace was so fast in the initial episodes that it feels stretched in the second season. 20 episode feels like too much. And I believe they have ordered two more seasons. Insane.

Lol spoiler. But Facepalm. Yeah makes sense then. But everyone watched narcos to watch Escobar's story and not colombian drug scene in 80s.

El Chapo is already out on Netflix. If Narcos was to eventually get to El Chapo, I am not sure what they are planning now.