Nandan Nilekani: My goal is to make UID embedded and irreversible before the next elections!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,871
Is he like just a techie manager behind this project or also a decision making person in forcing ppl to get aadhar by making it mandatory to avail essential services like employee provident fund?

his position as the head of the project is equivalent to a cabinet position essentially. a non-elected person from a private company has powers equivalent to a cabinet minister. freaking amazing. right?

Last I read somewhere on this forum or on some news website was that the Aadhar project was sent back to the drawing board by Standing Committee on Finance which comprises of MPs of most political parties including opposition. I hope that the committee challenges govt's recent decisions. I also hope that SC intervenes from a constitutional validity point as in creating bottle necks in getting govt related things done even if a person has other relevant and govt approved documents.

This project needs lot of work and it should be worked on separately like in a sandbox without integrating it with other well established projects.

In the tweet, Nilekan puts a time based deadline on the project when there is no such need for that it is clear that he is not acting in the best interest of the project itself and therefore against national interest. The time-deadline should be calculated based on the actual work done and work left. Guess this is the only way he knows how to work .. like in IT companies where it does not matter how big the project is the managers and business ppl and many times the US based managers calculate time estimation without asking for feedback from actual ppl who would be implementing them.

In this case it seems clear that Rahul Gandhi wants it to be displayed as a flag ship, successfully implemented program in the Congress' score card before going for elections. If he were a good project manager he should not have toed the line to RG's terms but should provide a pragmatic estimation to the parliamentary committee as well as the govt.

I guess he has personal reasons too.. May be he foresees that after elections the next govt fires him (a more likely thing than scrapping the project altogether). He would then be considered as a failure.

It is sad that, even good administrators within Congress including PM, the bureaucracy, UPA allies do not question the judgement when it comes to certain people (read: RG and SG). What good are all the participants of the project if they do not exercise their brains and common sense and merely follow orders?

Exactly.. For a project of such a huge scale, ambitious enough to make Aadhar ID as primary key of all f***ing already huge databases of other long existing govt projects on which livelihood of many people depend.. the target should be to do exhaustive testing and NOT setting up some f***ing bu** **it deadline as and when they please.

Yes its a the fastest project to be implemented. Mainly to woe people in for cash benefits , DTC , NREGA before 2014 election. Here are few things ,1.) Recently even SC has asked kerala govt to implement UID for its students , so depending on SC for scrubbing this UID is a 50/50 chance. Greatly depends on the lawyers who defend for privacy , liberty , security of nation (database wise)2.) In many states UID has been put on war footing , people are running all over to get enrolled , to get benefits , be it LPG , ration etc.3.) AP HC did ask for UID and respective dept to state the purpose of linking lpg to UID. So its outcome should be closely monitored. Again its HC , not SC.4.) Centre has planned recently to include almost 34 programmes for using UID , this is massive , as it will put almost everyone one way or the other to get enrolled in UID.5.) Most striking is all students , all degrees , certificates , according to recent news , order needs UID. I really think we have ran out of time.. we might soon get enrolled willingly or forcefully..

I Totally Agree and This seems just like a fcuking Corporate Company Bullying Tactic or bunch of hooligans ACTING OUT WHATEVER THEY FEEL IS RIGHT WITHOUT Asking the Decision of the People! Same as how a Manager will say $#!T and the employees(slaves) have to put up with it whether they like it or not, the same way, This AADHAAR BUll$#!T is Being Forcefully Stuffed down our Throats and WE have to Gag on it!It's EXACTLY How a company will work! Like The Top Will Decide S#!T without asking ANYONE and if you question the decision with VALID/RATIONAL/LOGICAL Reasons/Points, They'll Respond Arrogantly and Say, "Who the Fcuk Are You?! Sit Your Sorry @R$3 Down You Slave Son of a 8!TC#! WE are the BOSS, You Are The SLAVE, So STFU Before WE Put You On A HitList while we remain on the HitlerList! We Don't Give a FCUK if it is YOUR MONEY on the Cards!"And the Worse Bull$#!T situation will be, at least if they put you on a Straight Forward Case or Under Standard Legal Protocol, Where you Can Make It Known To Others that things are Fcuked Up and Argue your case, Then Fine!BUT, Here they'll just say, NATIONAL SAKEYOURRIGHTY! You are Tearawrist because Opposing Constitution of Democratic Republic of INDIA (HUH?! WTF has this got to do with ANY of the Bull$#!t y'all are doing?! If It is Indeed a Democracy B!TC#, ISN'T OUR FCUKING OPINION IMPORTANT TOO?!) and INSTIGATING OTHERS(meaning making other blind or dumb fcuks WISE and see the Bull$#!T), You Go Under POTA or some other equivalent Act, SO NO FORMAL LEGAL PROCESS for YOU! Simply Meaning You're Fcuked and Fcuked Silently But Violently, and Right ROYALLY!Highly Unlikely Privacy-Oriented People(Are there ReallY?!) or Lawyers are gonna Fight against this, because:A: Govt will ALWAYS claim ABOVE THE LAW! So Show you the Middle Finger and Bend You Over and Ready you in position, like they're doing now to do the obvious in Future!Aadhaar is the position, wonder if it will be added to the Kama Sutra soon?! Who knows? Next they'll say you need Aadhaar card if you want to Fcuk your Own Wife or Get Married or who knows even R@pe! Just imagine guys will go to R@pe someone and the girl will yell, HEY YOU HAVE AADHAAR CARD?! and like AS IF they won't r@pe if they don't have one?! Grrr the fcuking Insanity!B. State that they Have Spent Tremendous Amount of The People's Money so Have to Justify The ACT and Fulfil It.C. If not, they will claim the People who are Opposing Are Hindering With Basic Practice and Flow of Governance of The Constitution! Hmmm Where Have I not heard those words before?!As mentioned above, THEY WILL Make it Mandatory to Fcuking Take it One WAY or the OTHER, Saying it IS REQUIRED(hopefully soon they'll be quoting BY LAW) IF You Want to Get Admission for Your Children, Jobs, Bank Accounts, PF, Legal issues, Purchase Vehicles, Insurance, Hospitalization, Travel, Add On Anything and Everything, which basically, ONE of Which YOU WILL HAVE TO USE or Encounter in Day to Day Life!And There You Have It! You're fcuked too now with BEING FORCED to take an Aadhaar Card, because they'll say, No, it is Mandatory and Company Policy/Govt Rules! We are not asking! It is the Decision of the Govt of the Democratic Republic of India! So Kindly Abide with the Rules!Fcuk lying about it being Democratic Republic of India, Just Rename it HONESTLY to "CAPITALIST Country of the Divided States of India and the Rich, Elite Industrialists and RULING CLASS!" God! Like I said, I just hope the people will wake up and make it BACK AGAIN TO BEING of the Fcuking PUBLIC and PEOPLE! Re-Public as I often claim!For Now, It's Back to Slavery Boys & Girls! The Poor or Caste/Religion-Biased,(Majority Important for Votes) will continue voting for whoever gives them the Briyani and Quarter or lets them continue doing the bull$#!t they do like r@ping or honor killing which is reasonable and okay according to their standards and way of life!Middle Class, Continue being fcuked on a daily Basis cribbing and worrying about how they're gonna get fcuked worse the next day listening to the HONEST Media & Daily News and continue voting between either of the two devils, and like as if, if we vote for someone else it is gonna be counted anyway no with the rigged elections?; and the RICH as usual, Who Don't Have to Give a Fcuk!Hmm Why Do We Even Need Eye Washing When the Majority Are Either BLIND or Pretend to Be BLIND?! 😕 It's EUTHANASIA for the Youth In Asia(or South Asia for the geographically weak!)

I have lost hopes for this country.....it is too large and the governments are too inefficient and corrupt.

Just hang in there bro! We have to get together and let the Genies(or geniuses) against corruption out of the Bottle! Considering the fact that I just read a news about another person arrested for commenting about someone on Fakebook, Guess soon IBF is gonna be the Next TARGET for them now since there's so much TRUTH being thrown around openly which will wisen up the SHEEP and they defo won't like it 😕We have to stay strong and stay together bro, if not, without HOPE we're all equal to DEAD! 🙁