Nana Patekar does what few others in Bollywood have done until now. Spoke against Sanjay Dutt!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,038

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
"That is the punishment I can give him from my side," the 62-year-old actor told Marathi news channel ABP Majha at the weekend.
"The nature of his crime is horrible. Why should justice be meted out differently for him?" Patekar said.
"The law is different for a poor man and different for me, just because I am actor? Why should that be?" he said.
http://www.readability.com/articles/fljkf7uv

he has got balls for sure.90% of the industry is with Dutt..this statement is going to put nana in dog house.

I think he has been an outcast for many years now. He rarely does mainstream movies these days. Directors like Ramu are not going to stop working with Nana if the role demands it.
In any case, Dutt is not a Bollywood powerhouse. He does not have attachment with any major movie production house.

chromaniac said:
I think he has been an outcast for many years now. He rarely does mainstream movies these days. Directors like Ramu are not going to stop working with Nana if the role demands it.
In any case, Dutt is not a Bollywood powerhouse. He does not have attachment with any major movie production house.
true nana is selective.and doesnt have a chance to be offered roles with the likes of sanjay dutt..
But sanjay dutt has stepped in A list in last few years due to Munnabhai franchise.He has support from the likes of jaya bacchan,vidhu vinod etc
I saw Priyanka chopras interview where she was hoping dutt to be pardoned.but one could make out she was saying it to keep herself in dutts good faith and truely she didnt seemed like caring if dutt stays out or in.

Plus she is known to sleep around with anybody and everybody to get the roles.