MyWay IPTV Installation : Photos + Review

hey, I am in TN is it possible to get one soon. not in chennai somewhere in rurral side. having bsnl dataone broadband busines plan 700.

----------

why sun tv is not inckuded

I just got the BSNL MyWay IPTV successfully installed today. I have been using it since last 4 hours and things look good.. The clarity and voice quality is good.But only thing little irritating is the slowness of the box to respond to Remote . Once I press a number or something on the remote it gets sometime to show that up on the screen... Its like there is a delay 4-5 seconds.. Will update more on the experience soon....

yeap i have the same thing on airtel iptv. looks like something that is related to the technology. unlikely to resolve.

any idea on modem configuration. I have a Billion BIPAC 5200S Modem. I want to configure IPTV thru that .. currently i am using the new type II modem given by BSNL.Basically the settings done on the BSNL Modem for IPTV are- Create a new PVC with VPI/VCI 0/100Then do a port mapping to have ethernet port 3 & 4 to use 0_100 PVC alone and 1&2 to use 0_35 PVC for broadband.The billion modem I have has the option to have multiple pvc's. I can have both 0/35 and 0/100 configured. But it does not have an option to port map. Also this has just 1 ethernet port. What I can do is to have a hub/switch and have computer and iptv connected. Just curious how to get this working. ... any info would be appreciated..

I am in Bangalore, and have a 256Kps BSNL connection. To use myway, do I promote myself to a new speed package say 2mbps? I checked this with sales representative of myway, and they told me that this is not required. So, how is this gonna work???-Pratik

ok here is the thing. iptv does not use internet. it uses the internet protocol. your broadband speeds have nothing to do with IPTV delivery. it just uses the telephone line. nothing else.

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a query? If I want to use MYWAY IPTV here in Sweden, will it work. I have been trying to find an answer for some time now. However, I did find some FAQ's on the BSNL portal :.. BSNL IPTV ..:: which says

"14. Can I use TV Origin account from anywhere in the world?
As long as the Subscriber has Broadband Internet connection, with a minimum connectivity speed of 600 to 700Kbps. he can access our subscription from anywhere in the world and at anytime by carrying Set Top Box with him. However, some of the Broadcasters have restrictions on providing the content in certain countries. If the subscriber falls in those regions, he may not be able to access the content. The detailed information of accessing the channels in different countries is available on our website and is constantly updated. Please contact Customer Support in case of any problem."

As we do not have any operator who provides Indian channels in Sweden this seems like a good idea, if it works!

Please help!

Thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a query? If I want to use MYWAY IPTV here in Sweden, will it work. I have been trying to find an answer for some time now. However, I did find some FAQ's on the BSNL portal :.. BSNL IPTV ..:: which says

As long as the Subscriber has Broadband Internet connection, with a minimum connectivity speed of 600 to 700Kbps. he can access our subscription from anywhere in the world and at anytime by carrying Set Top Box with him. However, some of the Broadcasters have restrictions on providing the content in certain countries. If the subscriber falls in those regions, he may not be able to access the content. The detailed information of accessing the channels in different countries is available on our website and is constantly updated. Please contact Customer Support in case of any problem."

As we do not have any operator who provides Indian channels in Sweden this seems like a good idea, if it works!

Please help!

Thanks.
Interesting! Try calling their CC, maybe they'll have an answer to your query.

Hey jogminder! Have u managed to find a way to get indian channel here in sweden. because i am also search a way to get those channel.

Thanks

Hi,

Please help!

Thanks.