Mystery solved behind my 24 hour online client thinggy!

ISP
Beam Fiber
Read in Barney Stinsons's voice:

From the beginning of the time...man has always wondered WHYyy bobbyguitarist was getting 24hour online client when other customers were getting normal beam login page!
People(IBF users) tried various methods to explain this astonishing phenomenon but more or less have been unsuccessful! But Bobbyguitarist didn't give up! He went on searching in the desert of internet for a answer and alast found it!
Ladies and gentleman...i present you the ANSWERR...(enough drama)

Well today beam guys came and told me..basically they were providing internet through a local distributor "padmalaxmi net or something" which is actually the local cablewallahs in my area....but he told me since there was no FUP..users like me were abusing the interent😛 so beam finally bought of the local cablewallah and said they were gonna install new fiber wire to my home and i would be required to login like "normal" beam users!

Pros: i finally get official beam login pagE 😛
Cons: i would be subjet to FUP (40 GB according to my pplan) but ummm 40 GB is enough for me since colleges are starting 🙂

Oh I wasn't aware of your mystery else would have solved it long back bcoz 24 hr online client is being used by Cable Internet only. I had used it when I was in Indore.

😛 the mystery is why i was getting 24hour online client when rest of beam were getting beam login page :] and why i was not getting FUPed 😛

Dont mind..they said they're gonna come today..but didnt...typical beam! 😛 i asked that bro why they sold their cable network to beam and he said they dont have mechanism to FUP and users were "Making hay while the sun shines" 😛 but yea...one week max time i give them...they're gonna FUP me...HARD! ?😛

Read in Barney Stinsons's voice:

From the beginning of the time...man has always wondered WHYyy bobbyguitarist was getting 24hour online client when other customers were getting normal beam login page!
People(IBF users) tried various methods to explain this astonishing phenomenon but more or less have been unsuccessful! But Bobbyguitarist didn't give up! He went on searching in the desert of internet for a answer and alast found it!
Ladies and gentleman...i present you the ANSWERR...(enough drama)

Well today beam guys came and told me..basically they were providing internet through a local distributor "padmalaxmi net or something" which is actually the local cablewallahs in my area....but he told me since there was no FUP..users like me were abusing the interent😛 so beam finally bought of the local cablewallah and said they were gonna install new fiber wire to my home and i would be required to login like "normal" beam users!

Pros: i finally get official beam login pagE 😛
Cons: i would be subjet to FUP (40 GB according to my pplan) but ummm 40 GB is enough for me since colleges are starting 🙂

lol, i was pretty clear from the beginning 🙂
are you learning "art of exaggerating" from Ra.One / Srk 😛 lol

I had this too! ... Mine was maruthi cable net or something.. until it go absorbed into the beam official network