• Thread starter Thread starter antifup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,639

antifup

Regular
ISP
Airtel
This website deals with all the health supplement products. Ranging from multivitamins to whey protein etc.It has a variety of brands available. Recently, on the first of November, on my failure to find a particular product i.e Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil softgels in my cityI used this website to order it.The packaging was great, tightly sealed jar enclosed in a cardboard cut-out cushioned with other products' pamphlets and paper.They use Aramex to get their products delivered, and tracking is very easy.Received the order within 4 days and it was recently imported, so they didn't give me any leftover crap from the old stock.Can't say anything about the pricing since I didn't look up the product on other websites and the local vendor didn't have any so I didn't ask him the price.So yeah, overall 5/5 for a good experience. 🙂

Ordered a product from the website, although the info provided regarding the product was correct but the picture used was wrong. So upon receiving it, I realized I've got the wrong product & decided to return it. The procedure was easy, I called them, explained to them the problem and they asked me to return it and said that they'll compensate me for the courier charges and refund the entire amount paid for the product.Didn't think I'd ever run in to such a problem, but it was a breeze. Couriered them the product, scanned the receipt and mailed it to them. Got my refund cheque 4 days later.Good service.