amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mventus.selfcare.activity

Description
If you’re a Vodafone India customer, you can use the My Vodafone app to:
• Postpaid customers can
o View your current bill details, charges, unbilled amount, credit limit etc.
o Pay bills with Credit Card
o View recent payments made
o View/Change Bill preferences.
o View current voice plan details, data plan details and recent data usage.
o Manage activation / deactivation of your Value Added Services
o Track status of recent service requests / complaints
o View and subscribe to Best Offers.
• Prepaid customers can
o View and subscribe to Best Offers.
o Check their main and bonus balances
o Recharge account with Credit Card
o View recent recharges and deductions
o View current data plan details and data usage.
o Manage activation / deactivation of your Value Added Services
o Track status of recent service requests / complaints
Things to remember
• You must be a Vodafone India customer to use the app (not available for business customers)
• To see your account information in the app you need a My Vodafone Login ID and password.
• If you have and existing Login ID and password (created on Vodafone India website) you can use the same. Else you can create a Login ID within the app (using Register option).
• Same Login ID and Password can be used on Web and the app.
• If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your certain account information will be available only after your first bill
• Purchase of the application is free however download charges do apply for downloading from the Android Market Place
• Data charges apply for the app usage and are based on your plan rates
• If you use the app abroad, standard international charges will apply
For more help with the app, speak to your local Vodafone Customer Care or call 111.

Hopefully it is better than the shit Airtel has.

Doesn't seem to accept my password which is more than 12 characters and it only accepts upto 12 characters. My password works fine on their web portal though.

I haven't checked it yet. But I'm afraid that they haven't launched the iOS version. Or may be they have but Apple hasn't approved it yet.

Same here.
Their web portal is not up to the mark. I remember when I had tried to change my bill preference to eBill only but with next log in, it was again getting changed back to paper bill. It was so for my corporate CUG connection. Plus the interface could be little confusing for general audience.
I hope they have fixed all those kinks for iOS.

From the screen shots it look like a wrapper around a mobile website. I expect ios app to be similar in nature.

Lol at their web portal. I'm unable to change the password too. It just doesn't let me type more than 12 characters at 'Current Password' section.

Looks good but not better than Airtel's for now. One good thing about Airtel web portal is they authenticate using OTP. No need to remember another password. For iOS and android app, they simply detect mobile number using their internet settings or SMS authentication in case of wifi or other network.