My tour to Andaman & Nicobar Islands

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 10,196
You should have asked me before going. I so badly want to go somewhere but have no one to go out with 🙁

cancer10: Has the area recovered well after the tsunami. Any signs still remaining of the damage? How is the recovery/economy?Which parts of the island did you visit? What was your package cost..I'm pretty interested in visiting the area too.

The southern part of nicobar has been affected, including Indira point. I covered a lot of places including havelock island, Ross island, Port Blair, Neil island, etcFlight cost to and fro Rs 22,000 per head.

Ya nice place to visit ..went there way back in 1998Are the corals at Jolly Buoy still there?

Hey ! guys i am planning to go to Andaman and Nicobar Islands in October, however I do not know which are the places to visit and where to book my tickets for Hotels. Can u please suggest me any tour operators. I want a budget stay but confortable.

For me a trip to Andaman has always remained confined in the heart. As I wanted the travel to be on cruise. I think it would take a long time to reach there provided I select this medium of transport, but can somebody say specifically how many days it might take? Again does Andaman provide good beaches? Please let me know about these.

Shud try Bangaram, etc @ Lakshadweep Islands. I always do a flickr search of place where I'm going ;-)