My tour to Andaman & Nicobar Islands

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
My tour to Andaman & Nicobar Islands

I went for tour to Andaman & Nicobar Islands last month, so wanted to share some photos.

Click 4 the Photo Gallery

PS: Sorry about the poor quality of the images, My scanner is screwed :-[

F

Fred

You should have asked me before going. I so badly want to go somewhere but have no one to go out with :(

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
Awww...I am so sorry friend, next time I plan to go somewhere I will let u know. BTW u live in Delhi?

bugatti

Regular
Regulars
Dec 10, 2004
cancer10: Has the area recovered well after the tsunami. Any signs still remaining of the damage? How is the recovery/economy?Which parts of the island did you visit? What was your package cost..I'm pretty interested in visiting the area too.

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
The southern part of nicobar has been affected, including Indira point. I covered a lot of places including havelock island, Ross island, Port Blair, Neil island, etcFlight cost to and fro Rs 22,000 per head.

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
Ya nice place to visit ..went there way back in 1998Are the corals at Jolly Buoy still there?

ramzo

Apr 8, 2007
Hey ! guys i am planning to go to Andaman and Nicobar Islands in October, however I do not know which are the places to visit and where to book my tickets for hotels. Can u please suggest me any tour operators. I want a budget stay but confortable.