down up
SNR Margin (0.1 dB): 190 - 128
Attenuation (0.1 dB): 195 - 157
Output Power (0.1 dBm): 163 - 123
Rate (Kbps); 3999 - 493

my download speed in 380kbps and is bsnl broadband plan 675 ULD

WHAT I HAVE TO DO PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS PROBLEM

Last edited:
Please provide the screenshot and the plan details. How come we are supposed to know the answer when your question is incomplete?

first thing for this much low attenuation the snr SHOULD go how. this rate tells you are close to the exchange. (are you staying close to the exchange ? ) there may be issues with the line that is why this low snr margin. once snr margin increases you can ask the exchange to update the line profile to the higher limit say 8 or 10 mbps.

Hi. Did you made some setting changes in your Modem?

Because, It's adsl_g.dmt now. In your previous screenshot, it was ADSL2+.

Also, Provide your modem log file. I want to see how many disconnections you are having.

Hi. Did you made some setting changes in your Modem?

Because, It's adsl_g.dmt now. In your previous screenshot, it was ADSL2+.

Also, Provide your modem log file. I want to see how many disconnections you are having.
i told the exchange office about this problen
so they are doing something in their office thats why its changed

Provide Log File of Modem. (Asking Second Time 😵)

What is your State in India?

Source

now the exchange had did something speed increased to 8mbps but while downloading from any device its coming upto 1mbps
i think its about the telephone line wire problem and change into a new wire.Suggest any opinion about this situation.

there may be some issues with the line itself. tell them to check the line. it may not only happen with the telephone wire in your premise it can also due to issues with the line pair that is coming from the exchange.