My Plan/Speed changed today to a unknown plan (100Mbps 600GB FUP) Karnataka Circle?

• Thread starter Thread starter DMC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2,354
@DMC i am also seeing the same plan as you Which BSNL plan have you opted for? | BSNL Bharat Fiber
Actually i opted for fiber value plan before two weeks just today only It got activated. I just checked with the BSNL customer care they said iam in fiber value plan only there are some issues with BSNL fup site and BSNL Pro app.
You better check with the bsnl customer care and the self care portal for your actual plan.

Did you requested to change your plan in BSNL office or self-care portal ? Or they itself changed your plan without your knowledge ?
I didn't give any request for plan change but today evening mine also got upgraded to 100mbps. I'm actually on ₹849 plan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-231506996.webp
    Screenshot_20201028-231506996.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 90
I am yet to see any change in speed or plan.

I still get 65ms to ACT Fibernet Bangalore server. 😯. Even Airtel Broadband Bangalore server gives near about that

@shashankb try changing the dns in the 192.168.1.1 from auto to manual DNS am using 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4

And in the ethernet DNS also use manual (google) DNS.

i am getting speed of 100Mbps but in downloads it is downloading in 50Mbps....😔😔😔

upgraded to 100mbps. I'm actually on ₹849 plan.
I think for you it is updated plan of 849 so it is automatically updated and for me it is plan change to fiber value on behalf of my request.
While giving request to change plan i seen that processing/opend in the self-care portal on tracting change menu now it is shown as completed. And i also confirmed with the customer care that iam in fibre value plan.

I'm currently on 849 plan as well. Today when i tried to open selfportal all the plans are vanished from there so might be new plans will be launched by next month.Only wish to get 100mbps lol. New value plans wont be there in my area but 100mbps plan is vfm for me for the pain i gone though opting bsnl instead of jio/airtel.

Found these new plans(old plans where the new value plans arent present):

100GB CUL: BSNL has revamped the 100GB CUL plan. This plan gives up to 50 Mbps speeds till 100GB is reached for Rs 499 per month. After the limit of 100GB is reached, BSNL restricts the speed to 2 Mbps. The 100GB CUL plan earlier gave only 20 Mbps speed.

3GB CUL Monthly plan: This plan has been enhanced to offer up to 100 Mbps speeds till 3GB is reached. After reaching the 3GB limit, the speed is reduced to 2 Mbps. This plan comes for Rs 519 per month.

500GB CUL: This plan offers 100 Mbps speed till 500GB is reached. After reaching the data limit, the speed is reduced to 5 Mbps. This plan is priced for Rs 777 per month.

600GB CUL plan: This plan offers 100 Mbps speed till 600GB is reached. After reaching the data limit, the speed is reduced to 10 Mbps. This plan is priced for Rs 849 per month.

750GB Plan Monthly: This is a top-tier plan and gives 200 Mbps speed till 3.3 TB (3300GB) is reached. Once the limit is reached, the speed is reduced to 15 Mbps. The plan comes at Rs 1299 per month.

Last edited:
And then in Maharastra, the rural place I live, I'm struggling to get a stable 20mbps on my 50mbps plan..