My MTNL FTTH broadband Review

• Thread starter Thread starter sean1880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 41,593
Does anyone in hyderabad have FTTH connection of BSNL ? If so , i would like them to share their experience . I am from kondapur area . The catch in having the connection is the minimum number of connections required . I am interested in having it . I would be thankful for further info on this subject . venkataramani

^ I'm from Gurgaon. What do you wanna know ?

Does anyone in hyderabad have FTTH connection of BSNL ? If so , i would like them to share their experience . I am from kondapur area . The catch in having the connection is the minimum number of connections required . I am interested in having it . I would be thankful for further info on this subject .
venkataramani

You are in HYD, why aren't you still on BeamTele? Their plans are smashing.
All Plans Fiber to Home

Also this is MTNL FTTH, here are BSNL guys, you would get better response there as all would be BSNL users.
btw the plans on BSNL look really expensive http://www.bsnl.co.in:9080/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/bb_ftth.html

dam it alteast give 2MBps after FUP on fiber for 1000 PM ! @MTNLreally wish we would more companies like beam coming up at Delhi. ISP speed situation here is outrageously bad !

if these people had given 4MBps after fup in Delhi on these FTTH plans in the Rs 1990 one it would have been so worth to go for it ! but one only ends up getting 1MBps !

Guys i would like to ask what is this wire called? i know its fibre but what wire it is because i m planning to change my telephone wire because of this i m thinking to add this wire also pls let me know my exchnage is Bhayandar

Guys i would like to ask what is this wire called? i know its fibre but what wire it is because i m planning to change my telephone wire because of this i m thinking to add this wire also pls let me know my exchnage is Bhayandar

I was pretty sure its called Optical Firbre/cable?

So what are you asking for really?

How are you gonna 'add' the wire?