my modem keeps restarting when i switch on wlan

• Thread starter Thread starter vinojb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,227
1. Do you face this problem while using ethernet cable ? Or only with wifi ? 2. Do you have encryption for your wifi connection ? If yes, disable it and check.3. If nothing works reset your modem and configure it back to PPPoE mode. I think (2) will solve your issue.

1. Do you face this problem while using ethernet cable ? Or only with wifi ?

2. Do you have encryption for your wifi connection ? If yes, disable it and check.

3. If nothing works reset your modem and configure it back to PPPoE mode.

I think (2) will solve your issue.

my modem keeps restarting 2-5 min after sometimes it comes to normal(using ethernet cable).
But when i switch on wifi modem keeps restarting for an hour or day

i had tried step (2) and (3) it doesn't works for me.

1. Check your splitter. Make sure all lines come after splitter. Check this diagram

Bypass splitter and connect directly to the modem and check.

2. Check your ethernet cable. May be it is faulty. Get another one and check.

3. If possible try a friend's modem at your place and check. If modem is faulty, ask for a replacement.

1. Check your splitter. Make sure all lines come after splitter. Check this diagram

Bypass splitter and connect directly to the modem and check.

2. Check your ethernet cable. May be it is faulty. Get another one and check.

3. If possible try a friend's modem at your place and check. If modem is faulty, ask for a replacement.

i m also has two modem compex mrl21e(no wifi connectivity) and utstar3002
In my utstar modem all lights are glowing expect status light i tried to reset it works fine(in this modem i can also able to use wifi) but when the next day i switch on it all lights are glowing

so now i using compex mrl21e but it works only in dial-up mode(in pppoe mode torrent files are downloading but i can't able to browse using browser)