My Jio prime membership

• Thread starter Thread starter statorstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,499
ISP
BSNL
I recently ported from V*******E to Jio prepaid.
I was told that i have to take up jio prime membership compulsorily, so i paid 99.
So i took it along with one the plans 149.

So after the porting got completed i logged into jio to download my statement.
lo and behold under charges i saw jio prime membership charge is set to zero.

When i contact customer care and jio store they say its a mistake from jio and that they have taken note of it.
But i am not convinced.
If jio truly charges 99 for membership the bill should reflect it or i have been duped from jio store guys.
If the store guys have not duped me then its basically an unaccounted transaction which is jio earning black money.

I have just posted on twitted in Jio cares handle. fingers crossed.
Is there anything else i can do ?

Known trick. Happened since the beginning of Jio. I always refuse to pay for Prime membership and never paid it.

What happens after you refuse? Is prime membership automatically activated when you recharge with any prime eligible plan?

I paid for this membership only in the first year. After that I renewed with an annual plan & never had to pay the Jio Prime membership. When I asked their customer care, I was told I would get a reminder or prompt but nothing of that sort happened. 🙂

I too have 2 Jio sims which was recharged with Prime at beginning. There after never recharged for Prime. But both numbers display Prime. I also recharge by Annual plan (which is actually 336 days).