My jio fiber automatically disconnect daily and reconnect

ISP
Jio fiber
My jio fiber automatically disconnect red light blinking for 30min to 90 min after that it automatically reconnect it is happening daily from last 15 days and after complaint 2 servicemen came check

When network disconnect I will get following message like Dear Customer, we hope the JioFiber connectivity at your location is working well, if you face any inconvenience while using your JioFiber services, please visit MyJio App JioFiber Dashboard - MyJio . It will help you Self- troubleshoot and guide you to book an engineer visit at your convenient time. Thank you, Team Jio.
Please help me

how many times does the red light blinking issue happens in a day

did you checked your wiring and also did you tried resetting your router

From that fat box I'm alone getting 🤣🤣

And one more fact one month ago tree has fallen and wire was cut and I called jio and they came and joined the wire and after 15 days this is happening disconnect daily and recieving following message

Dear Customer, we hope the JioFiber connectivity at your location is working well, if you face any inconvenience while using your JioFiber services, please visit MyJio App JioFiber Dashboard - MyJio . It will help you Self- troubleshoot and guide you to book an engineer visit at your convenient time. Thank you, Team Jio.

first check if your neighbors are facing the same problem if yes than its a backend issue and if no then its up with your wire or router i had a similar problem last month just check the jio fiber forum i had created a thread last month you can get info from that thread

Considering the incident you mentioned, it's likely the cable was not spliced properly.
Just call the Jio Engineer and get him to sort this out on his own with all the various tools he might have, you are paying a customer and you should not be racking brains for this.