My Internet keeps disconnect/connecting every 5 minutes

• Thread starter Thread starter harshadb5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 22,689
why don't u get ur modem changed socrates? just tell em ur modem loses it settings every now n then. if they dun listen just insert a small wire thru the holes(assuming its D-Link ) & short one of the capacitors. u shud get a free replacement 😉

This has happened few a far apart, I had checked with D-Link (It's a self owned piece) when it first happened & was told that it was a problem at MTNL end. 😀 & that was corroborated by MTNL.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Finally, got an answer from MTNL regarding this issue. Today morning, got a call from the babus, they said , "Server mein problem chal raha hai, isliye slow hota hai aur kabhi bandh ho jaata hai", Server change kiya jaa raha hai Prabhadevi mein, Kaam chaalu hai, 1 hafte tak aisa hi rahega"

They seem to be in a perpetual state of repair. Even the bldg is in that state :tongue2: Or maybe its something to do with https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/68493-mtnl-fiber-home-ftth-offer/ :Freaky:

Lol :001_tongue: Any Paan stains in that bldg 😀

The SDE for my area, when he was sitting in a hired bldg in Dadar (near Shardashram) used to spit into the corner of his room which was totally covered in 'RED'. He actually did it in front of me. Ugh. :ishock::nono:

The SDE for my area, when he was sitting in a hired bldg in Dadar (near Shardashram) used to spit into the corner of his room which was totally covered in 'RED'. He actually did it in front of me. Ugh. :ishock::nono:

Lol, What a professionalism

The disconnection prob is still going on however it seems that the it is getting better.😛leasantry: