my galaxy s customized ics!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,231
i have darkyrom 11 black edition............and even with full network and wifi connection.........it a lot of times turns grey, with both calls and wifi working even.what up with that??? i dont have it now but will post screenshot wen i have it.anyone??

yup it did after i searched network............after that no issues in car ,as i was going home.and strangely .........again i went to same place yesterday again, and signal didnt die at all 2-3 hours

@moindear ............man help me with some other custom rom man. this one again gave me trouble at some place it never gave me an issue, the darky rom 11 i am on:silly:can u please tell me something well tested in india??i am saying this thinking it maybe just a modem problem ...........

Upgraded to the new slim bean 3........ Jelly bean rom............. Looks good till now :thumbup:

i have got an order from my wife that she needs this phone now...........as i am getting a nexus 4 😀phone looks fine till now..........hope it stays the same. her phone is almost due repairing and Galaxy s is fine ...........so i am saved too:Boy Phone:

i have got an order from my wife...
True husband and a honest man! :thumbup:

Btw congrats for nexus 4! 😀

my wife needs a flip cover for Galaxy s and i coudnt find a single flip cover like my note 2 in color😀

all i got is this

but i need something like this