My Flytouch Android 4 ICS tablet pc with 10.2 inch LCD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB HDD

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay_kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,445
but why resistive!?

Well I could have gone for a capacitive touch screen, but considering that I am using an external USB 3-button scroll mouse, the touch screen type hardly matters to me.

So after using Flytouch Superpad for around a month, I am very happy. No issues so far.
Infact everything is more than I expected.
LAN, Wi-Fi works great, 2G GPRS works fine too, by using "Internet Sharing" through a Data cable or Bluetooth. 🙂

Very good external USB devices like mouse, keyboard, 3G dongle, SD card reader support is there in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

Though Tapatalk, Forum runner is supported, I prefer Opera Mini with Desktop view settings.
Just love the pages loading in no time offering all the facilities that a computer does.

Here is a view of our forum in Opera Mini:

weird opera mini should show the mobile theme which is totally ad free and optimized for smaller displays!

Hmm.. he does mention he prefers desktop view settings, which might trigger this?

right you can view the desktop theme by choice.

Warranty? you can go for usb switch to use keyboard too. I dont have idea but I think it work at same time.

Warranty? you can go for usb switch to use keyboard too. I dont have idea but I think it work at same time.

1 year Limited warranty is there from the seller. I have a USB keyboard too and everything works fine at the same time 🙂

I think you have 2 USB ports and you are using a separate keyboard for the device? Meanwhile, Max24 is suggesting to use the same keyboard , used for your PC , to be used on the tablet using the USB Switch.

I think you have 2 USB ports and you are using a separate keyboard for the device? Meanwhile, Max24 is suggesting to use the same keyboard , used for your PC , to be used on the tablet using the USB Switch.

Yes the tab has 2 USB ports both serving as USB Host and OTG Device. I have successfully tried using a PC keyboard (USB as well as PS/2).
Can you or Max24 elaborate more on USB switch? Is it a physical device or a software based switching control like this that I am already using.

Maybe something like this

Instead of plugging/unplugging the USB from PC/tablet & vice versa each time, the switch can be flipped to give the device you want to use, the control of keyboard.

Hi Vinay KumarI apologize for being off topic.Thank you so much introducing the TV app in your MyFlytouch tablet review.I thought only Free-To-Air channels would be available through the App, but even many paid TV Channels also being available made me ecstatic.The application didn't have any banner ads too, i am not sure what would be his business model.

Thank you so much introducing the TV app in your MyFlytouch tablet review.
I thought only Free-To-Air channels would be available through the App, but even many paid TV Channels also being available made me ecstatic.
The application didn't have any banner ads too, i am not sure what would be his business model.

The nexGtv app has subscription packages meant for some internet service subscribers like BSNL, MTNL and MTS. So that is one source of revenue.
Also the nexGtv app company gets carriage fees from TV channels for broadcasting their channels on the platform.
I am using the free app version downloaded from Google Play Store, so there are no charges.

Two USB port? thats great. I was looking for that type of tab.My idea is use either port to exceed ram of the tab through adding large space USB. I read an article where the trick mentioned that use an USB as ram & we can exeed speed of PC. Depend on USB size. It may 2 GB, 4 GB etc. Other USB for Program using on PC like window media player, VB, many others useful programs which we cant get on tablet. There was also an article where they told that user can use a pen drive as it's pc on other computer. There is software when we run on another PC you can can access all those programs which u installed in ur pendrive even you can install O/S too. Thats very good. Now you can got it why I need 2 USB port tablet. May be I think to keyboard & mouse USB socket separately & my tab will my PC. Hows an Idea!Problem is does tab allow user to modify ram settings? If it is then thats great to me u no know 🙂