My First Experience and some issues with speed for new connection

Hello Folks
I just wanted to share my experience with my BSNL third-party broadband OFC connection.
I raised request at some time from console(website) i didn't get any response so i reach out to local office they suggested to go with local third-party vendor who is running their services , I had no option so i choose it.
it took 1 week as person was sick
at first i paid 600Rs and 2000 installation charges with 2600 for Syrotech 2.4 GHz router. i was not offered any landline
i helped them to put line he choose 200 mtr option over 50 mtr saying power is very less on that point being IT engineer i doubt how OFC had latency issue that even with this slow speed 60mbps it can sustain more than Gbps of connection in single core? this was first red light for me.
later they asked me to have 5GHz router to get better speed i thought plan is 60 MBps why should i go for 500Mbps when range is same so i opted for 2.5GHz which has 300 Mbps which is more than enough,.
Post installation i was not offered any setting or even router password this was strange for me, i forced them to provide it to me. and for setting they only offer me router user login and password which was over repetitive follow up. when i asked them VoIP setting they said that's all it worked. when i checked the setting it has more servers and id for VoIP i'm not sure if they are default since BSNL was mentioned.
later i herd very interesting thing when i was getting 0.55 MPBS via WIFi and 60+ MBps via LAN the person told me it's not in our hand line gets fluctuating and we can't provide that speed over WIFi, i asked them hows that logical it's OFC and router capacity is way more than what I'm getting later on they diverted me to district support number. i was surprised by their answers again they asked me to set 5Ghz router to get more speed i was like i did mistake by going through my engineering and CCNP R&S course lol. Interestingly even after one day passed BSNL toll free was unable to verify my landline number to get me support?

Some time i'm getting 50MBps speed over Wi-Fi sometime it's 2 MBps can someone help me to understand whats the issue here ?

My router is syrotech 2.4 GHz with 2 antenna

Change your wifi channel to 1. It should fix random dip in speed.

Thanks for the response
i tried that as well
i have used wifi analyzer app which shows which channel is strong i set 5 as well as 1 and tested
sometime it shows 50+ MBps and mostly 0.48 MBPs
the line is like 200 mtr from point

for 60Mbps BW 2.4Ghz WiFi is more than enough. what is the RX level you're getting? Do you get a constant speed over LAN? If yes, Check for FrameErrors in WLAN status in your Syrotech ONT. Check if you're getting any packet loss (ping tools, traceroutes, etc). check which server you're connected to in both scenarios. for reference, my LCO took 7500/- to lay 800mtrs of OFC and the ONT. my RX level is -20dBm and I get over 50Mbps in wifi and 100Mbps over LAN. If you're seeing error frames in WLAN then I suggest replacing the ONT (it's covered under warranty and LCO is bound to do it free). if all is good on the ONT end then engage LCO to check light levels and congestion on their network