My Experiences with Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter nareshtrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 7,641
Thanks guys for the appreciation..Only problem.. Is anyone from Tata Sky listening??One more important thing, do we realise that we will be paying Rs.30 per month to watch Neo channels from the day the annual pack for neo expires..Earlier it was Rs.16, now Rs.30.. WTF! TataSky claims to have reduced the prices.. :wall:

Thanks guys for the appreciation..
Only problem.. Is anyone from Tata Sky listening??

One more important thing, do we realise that we will be paying Rs.30 per month to watch Neo channels from the day the annual pack for neo expires..

Earlier it was Rs.16, now Rs.30.. WTF! TataSky claims to have reduced the prices.. :wall:

We won't pay to Neosports every month. We will pay only when it is needed. But in the case of annual payment they will get a bulk amount. So if you pay for just 7 months it will be more that the annual subscription.

They did this to make us pay for the whole year.

As a gujarat customer I have call STD to Pune to complain and listen to their music. Complain on the website, you get a complaint number and an automated mail reply. There after no one bothers to do anything and we are charged daily for vieing the blank screen. Is Mr. Ratan Tata aware that Tata Sky uses the great Tata name. What a shame? God save Tata sky and god save me finding a customer to buy my connection free of cost. One more week I am dumping the whole system to dustbin and go for the local cable guy who will atleast listen to you.