my Excitel

Also the ticket number cannot be seen in the new version. Only the description of it can be seen. This needs to be fixed

@philip marlowe Option which shows ur current usage in gb or mb for month will be good. It was there on excitel portal in start when company has few thousand users back in 2016

Also service Extension info section is not there in the app right now. This also needs to present and also number of Days left / connection active or inactive needs to be added to the application

@philip marlowe session history should also be added along with connection status and data usage in app.

So almost a month gone and yet to see a single bug and feedback incorporated. Last update of the beta version of the app was on 29 Mar 2020 but it didn't change anything.

So almost a month gone and yet to see a single bug and feedback incorporated. Last update of the beta version of the app was on 29 Mar 2020 but it didn't change anything.
For u app works its been around two weeks i guess, the new app force closes everytime when u open it. Don't know what happened @philip marlowe
Screenshot_2020-04-19-17-55-38-295_com.miui.bugreport.png

Looks like it no longer a desktop website wrapper. Seems like a proper mobile app. I think android was updated quite some time back.
9D00FC1C-5FCF-414D-9845-DA7EE10350C6.webp9EB861ED-B099-4B25-B89B-576C8D540618.webp
Previous version was v1.80