my Excitel

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
my Excitel - Android Apps on Google Play

Save yourself time with "my Excitel" app through changing your details, requesting payment collection, basic troubleshooting and escalating no connectivity issue.

Billing
• View your plan
• View your Internet connection expiration date

Manage Your Account Information
• View Account information
• Change your self-care password
• Edit your contact phone number and e-mail address

Troubleshooting
• View your "Last Attempt Failure Detail"
• "Reset MAC" of your Internet connection

Appointments
• "Request Payment Pickup" through single button

Contact Us
• Create Case with issue report

Last edited:
Excitel has been completely overhauled. Seems like it finally let you apply for plan change online itself!

MAC address can also be reset from the portal. App has been updated too I believe. Checking.

And idiots have released a new app instead of updating the old one.

my Excitel - Android Apps on Google Play

and somehow it feels like a wrapper around a website.

wBEJnzR.png
kScfEJV.png
j1cfAOL.png
5j0ioEm.png

Last edited:
local guys picked up the payment today. 1699 not 1605. i was too tired to argue with them about the lowered updated pricing from excitel.

also incidentally the new ui does not seem to have a section for usage. company responded on social media that since the connections are unlimited, it makes no sense to show usage data.

where do i check if i am connected or not like it was visible in old app and is still visible on website. 😁

tbh, the app looks good but it is confusing as hell. plans on the app do not match the plans on the website for instance.

Connection status and sessions are the missing things. App is comparatively slower than previous version where the plans, bills pages used to load quickly.

It sometimes fails to connect to internet while it's working, I like the UI but the flow is not very easy to understand for a new excitel customer.
Some options only link back to one link like pay and find best plan and renew - this should be at one place
Also the payment option takes a while to fetch details.