• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,021

zulfiali86

ISP
net.pk
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your email dated December 30, 2010 to know the procedure for activation, deactivation of Add on packages & regarding booking for pay per view movie for customer id ********.

We regret to inform you that activation & de activation of Add on packs is currently not possible through our website. However, you may place a request for Add on Packs anytime at our customer care. Please note that activation & de activation of Add on package will be done within 24 hours after giving the request at the customer care and there are no additional charges for the same.

We would like to inform you that to order a movie, kindly send PPVbooking code to 09212012299 from your registered telephone number or call at our customer care numbers. You may also book the movie through login to your account on our website www.videocond2h.com.

Please find the other details to place an order for a movie:

o Customer’s d2h account should be in active state to order a movie.
o Customer cannot book a movie more than three days in advance.
o Customer’s d2h balance should be sufficient.
o To cancel a booked movie, one should send a request to our customer care minimum 12 hours in advance.
o Customer cannot place the request to cancel the booked movie on the same day.
o Customer cannot book a movie after 8:30 PM for the same day.
o For all Cancellations, the refund shall be processed and amount credited to the customers d2h account latest within 24 HRS from cancellation.
o PPV codes are available on home channel number 100.

If you have any further queries, please call our customer care numbers below:

• 1800-266-0066 (Toll Free)
• 0120 - 3989677 (Normal charges apply)
• +919911099999 (Normal charges apply)
• +919082099999 (Normal charges apply)

You can also email us at customercare@d2h.com. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

looks like a good response to me.

Yep....
Whats wrong in it??
wrong is that we can not active or deactive channel frm site...they must enable this option on d2h website...

We regret to inform you that activation & de activation of Add on packs is currently not possible through our website.

they clearly said that it is not currently possible. so that means that they are aware of this issue. if it was available and was not working, it would have been an issue.

This clears my query too. I too was struggling to get an addon activated from website. Finally had to call them up for the same. Hope they will fix the issue soon as many a times their numbers are busy...Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk