MY DATAONE BILL 10DAYS 3,725BILL

there are going to be no legal notices just relaxfirst they are gonna just disconnect ur line,i mean u can't make any call but u would recieve callsand they keep billing u phone rental for another month or sowhen u don't pay these two bills then they will disconnect uand just relax there's no legal hassles.thats why they keep the 3000 security in first place.just chilli didn't pay my bill of over 7000 last year they disconnect 1 month later and i didn't recieve any letter or notice till date.and whats more u can just get another connection and they won't stop u or anything

the question is if the original poster cross the 1gb limit after july 1 or not...no one knows that.

WHo says he can cross and still not pay additional charge for it. BSNL has not yet passed any such Circular or even a inter office memo.That is all humbug and dont believe all that crap unless u read it on BSNL site or as an ad in the paper.

There it is krishna as i said u in my earlier post. The mop-rev refers to the outright purchase of modem and hence the cost Rs 2k . Even the same thing happened to me at my initail bill . I wanted to take the modem on rent but... Still i wrote a letter to them to shift it to installation basis but no use and i finally kept the modem to my selfReg inst-b thats the charges of installing the modem Rs 500...and u know what they have waived that of now for those who purchase the modem on outright purhcase...omfhg!@#So the conclusion every thing is fine with ur bill

Originally posted by dr_nvkrishna@Jul 12 2005, 05:22 PM
PLEASE ADVICE ME AFTER READING MY EDITED POST.
ABDUL REHMAN,WHAT ABOUT YOUR BILL?
ANYONE FROM HYDERABAD!
[snapback]15905[/snapback]
[/quote]

nvkrishna, go to bsnl's office.. if they do not listen, go to the consumer's forum. i just received my bill dated 7th july for rs.1400 out of which rs.500 was charged for broadband and rs.100 for modem rental. the remainder of rs.800 is for rental @rs.350 and call charges which are normal as per every billing period. i think that you're being fleeced. a request to everyone in this forum.. keep a screenshot of this particular bill.. might come handy later on... request dr. nvkrishna to send me a scanned image of the bill so that i can take up the same with the newspapers and also with bsnl's office... am also posting the same in other forums... smile man.. we are all with you 🙂 Pupudada!

arghhh the post of abdulrahman004 came while i was composing this one 🙁

well till date i have always got a decent bill of only rs660/- per month.. lets see what this new month has got for me... anyways i am plannig to get it disconnected

thank you abdul rehman and pupudada.if they announce new plans this month,i will pay bill including modem.if they continue with 1GB,I WILL NOT going to pay.ONETHING IS SURE,MOST OF THE DATAONE CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE SURPRISE BILLS FOR JULY.

......Lets all surrender our connection and when some new good plans are there we can always shift

BSNL continues to be the most wanted ISP else everyone else would have switched but I notice only few use other ISPs.This is a surprise because everyone is cribbing but still does not actually leave BSNL.BSNL is capitalising on this factor it seems.

Originally posted by dr_nvkrishna@Jul 11 2005, 12:15 PM
DEBIT CHARGES:
BBRNT:500
mop-rev:2000
INST-B:500

TOTAL:3000
SERVICE TAX:375

TOTAL BILL:3725.

WHAT IS THIS mop-rev and INST-B
these are new items in my phone bill.
please any one can explain me.i am going to bsnl office tomorrow.
[snapback]15732[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dr nv i think i can explain u that.
BBRNT stands for Broadband Rent, which BSNL takes in advance i.e Rs.500 for Plan 500
mop-rev stands for modem outright purchase charges, i.e. Rs.2000
INST-B stands for Modem installation charges, i.e. Rs.500

Now i assume u must have already paid Rs.3000 when you went for registration in the BSNL office. And they might have told you that these charges would/might reappear in the Bill and in such case all you need to do is go there and get the bill corrected.

The same thing happened with me too in Nagpur, but that kind lady at the registration counter had already informed me that these charges wud reappear in the Bill and that i wud need to get the bill corrected immediately. So dont worry abt it.

Regards.