My Broadband link gets disconnected often during night & evening

ISP
Airtel
Hi,
I have been using Airtel Broadband for almost one year. I am in an 384kbps unlimited plan

For four weeks i am facing this problem.
My link gets disconnected often during night time & in the evening times. In the daytime it is quite stable.

These are my dsl status when my link is stable.

http://maxupload.com/

Before my link flaps the SNR margin for downstream goes below 15 dB & for upstream it goes below 6dB.

In the night time i see a SNR margin of 7dB in the upstream.

Does these SNRs look good?

I have logged more than three complaints with the customer care. After they came & looked at the problem then frequent disconnects are not seen often. But after few days the frequent disconnected appeared again.

I dont know what they did in terms of rectifying the problem since i was not in home that time.

My last two complaint numbers are
8317558 --- (they changed the splitter and closed this complaint. But problem is still there)
8476992 --- Still open (for four days)

The frequent disconnects irritates me..Now the 'Airtel' irritates me.

My landline number 044 xxxxxxxx (Chennai)

First,REMOVE this number immediately !!!!!Its dangerous to post numbers/emails/real contact info out here or on any website
Second try and write to the Airtel BB big bosses with these Complaint numbers and case history which u have written above
:: Airtel :: Broadband Servies - Reach Airtel - For You

Grievance Redressal
We aim to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. In case you don't get satisfactory resolution of your query / complaint at the customer service centre you can get in touch with our Nodal officers with your complaint reference number and details of grievance, during working hours (9:30 am to 6:00 pm), Monday to Friday. The Nodal officer will get back to you through your preferred mode of contact with a resolution within ten working days.
In case you are not satisfied with the resolution at Nodal level, you may get in touch with Appellate Officers for redressal of your appeal. The Appellate Officer will resolve your appeal within three months from the date of receipt.

i am to facing frequent disconnections in evening only continous reboots occur automaticallydisconnections occur for 10 to 15 mins only in eveningafter that i get 2mbps speed boostmust be that they are doing some work with their servers

members/saravanan-2407/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in.
Open Modem settings page . Select from menu "DSL" and uncheck Adsl2+
http://i19.tinypic.com/6kqygzt.jpg
Ensure bitswap is enabled ( No theory please !)
Check snr/attn line speed stability etc.
If no improvement select GDMT only and uncheck rest of the mod selections.
Note down SNR for ADSl2+, ADSL2, GDMT , T413 when each is the ONLY selection.
Para two : Presume you have Beetel 220BX modem.

I experienced the same thing too. After some complaints, an engineer came over and replaced the 220bx with another 220bx. He told me that the problem could be one of two things: a) the parallel phone setup, b) over-heating, though less probable.I didn't experience the disconnections for sometime but it had started shortly after.Sometimes the modem reboots itself and there is not much damage done to my utorrent download schedule. ut sometimes, it won't reboot and valuable download time will've been wasted.😛