• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11,911

vinay_kumar

Techie
ISP
Airtel, MTNL, MTS
Hi friends,

This is an Analog MX 467A Original Satellite Finder with 1-year warranty for Satellite Hunting bought by me for Rs200 from Lamington Road, South Mumbai for my part-time Satellite hunting hobby. I help newbies who want to take up Satellite or Radio DXing as a hobby.

I scan the skies often for new channels and satellite beams with my Omni-Directional Dish Antennas catching up thousands of free as well as scrambled television and radio services.

About this Satellite Finder, I would like to say its very simple to use and a task taking minutes can be done in seconds.

The usage instructions on the package box are given below, still you can ask me questions if you have any 🙂

hi vinay kumar i want to know where can i bought this in bhopal and how i can use this with different dth service means i have to do setting for that dth service or it automatically adjusted for different dth services.

hi vinay kumar i want to know where can i bought this in bhopal

Hi Narinder ji,
You can buy it in Indore at:
Salasar Computers, Mr Niteshbhai Agarwal
Block A, UG - 5,,Silver Mall, R. N. T. Marg, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Pin : 452001
Email : ritnesh124yahoo.com
Tel: 4226328 Mob: 09752020201

MX Electronics & Telnet, Mr Mahendra Gursahani
B-4, Palika Plaza, Phase 1,,M.T.H. Compound, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Pin : 452007
Email : crazy_sonu1rediffmail.com
Tel: 2546546 Mob: 9826048300

Vishal Radio, Mr Kishorebhai Therwani
56, Maharani Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Pin : 452007
Email : jitesh24aol.in
Tel: 2534875 Mob: 9826148005

how i can use this with different dth service means i have to do setting for that dth service or it automatically adjusted for different dth services.

No need of setting just connect in series with the lnb and set-top box and move the dish till some satellite signal is found. If the dth signal is not the one you want,then again move the dish antenna left or right till other dth signals are caught.

Once you get the beep, do a Auto Scan on set-top box. Then again fine tuning with this meter can be done.

Using it is very easy and the LED indicators help in optimizing signals for both H and V Polarity.

hi vinay kumar thank ypu very much for give me such of the important information.i am beginner in this hobby and much intersted can you tell me how i install a new dish antenna or shift my antenna with this atellite finder and compass.it need to be charging or run on earthing from cable wire

hi vinay kumar thank ypu very much for give me such of the important information.i am beginner in this hobby and much intersted can you tell me how i install a new dish antenna or shift my antenna with this atellite finder and compass.it need to be charging or run on earthing from cable wire

i am beginner in this hobby and much intersted can you tell me how i install a new dish antenna or shift my antenna with this atellite finder and compass. it need to be charging or run on earthing from cable wire

Yes sure Narinder ji,
I will post complete details on how to install new dish antenna or shifting/aligning old antenna.
No need of using batteries or charging as the satellite finder works on the 13 volts or 18 volts LNB power received from set-top box only.

thanks
please tell me how to install new dish antenna or shifting/aligning old antenna quickly.

Assemble the dish with nuts-bolts, and screws in place. Then mount it on a vertical pole.
Turn the dish to South-East (130 degrees on Magnetic Compass for DD Direct Plus, 138 degrees for Tata Sky and so on...check on www.dishpointer.com link ) and connect the Sat Finder to LNB and set-top box as per marking on Sat Finder.
Then turn on the TV, Sat Finder. Bring Sat Finder needle on 3 or 4 number on scale.
As you move the dish slowly left-right, up-down, the Sat Finder starts making Sound and Sat Finder needle goes to 8 or 9 reading. Once sound is highest, again reduce dB knob button anti-clockwise to reduce sound / needle reading and try again for maximum sound.
Then do a Blind Scan on your set-top box and you will see the transponders stored after scan and TV channels appear on screen.

After everything is done, disconnect Sat Finder and directly connect set-top box wire to dish lnb.

thanks vinay kumar very mush
you bought one for 200Rs or any bulk quantities.

I had got in bulk quantities at this rate which was needed by many people in my area. Now the current rate is Rs250 to Rs290 per piece for retail buying.

how much

how much peices

I had got 15 Sat Finders in Feb-March 2012 and all of them were distributed to hobbyists in my area.

which type of shop keep this satellite finder

The electronics shops which sell dth like Tata Sky, Videocon d2h and free-to-air dth like DD Direct Plus keep this Satellite Finder.

hi vinay kumarin indore it gives me this one for rs 350 final price and 36 pcs for 292 rs. per pc for final price thyen how you get at 200rs.