Mutual Funds

Anyone suggest me an online broker that offers direct mfs and 0% brokerage on stocks but needs come with a dedicated fund manager who need to advise me and collect and invest my cheques from my home and do kyc for free like regular brokers like icici direct,hdfc securities etc.

If they offer direct mutual funds and 0% brokerage, where will they earn the money to offer you a dedicated fund manager

@Smh what your portfolio currently??

I am planning to add 3 more so gathering info, anyone that can recommend me 3 more .

Currently the monthly SIP amount is 24k distributed between Parag Parikh, Nippon India Small Cap, quant small cap, hdfc bse index direct. all are direct plans.

SIP - Paragh parikh, mirae asset focused. Amount similar to yours. I might add another one when I increase amount.

Longterm Lumpsump - Navi index.

Lumpsump For mid (fomo) - Quant, HDFC

SIP in small cap is not worth it. Small cap crashes hard you have to do sort of swing trade in those with lumpsump. - IMO

Old portfolio became too diverse and some were regular, too many fund houses. Redemption will create LTCG liability and they are giving good XIRR so not touching them too much.

Overall I prefer multi cap type funds that can hopefully generate little extra alpha than vanilla index, but won't crash too hard.

If you want to do SIP in set and forget then MFUonline is a good option.
Or you can go with direct AMCs websites

A simple and longterm suggestion for fund would be any cheap INDEX fund from a reputed fund house.

@pankaj try coin by zerodha its good .

@Rajneesh Rana managing SIPs from different amcs become a tedious task through their apps or websites, You can start a SIP direct with AMC through Zerodha also. they will have no role in that plus you get all in one place
also is HDFC BSE INDEX direct Good or should I choose another one??

Dont know why people downvote Zerodha so much.

@Smh parag parikh flexicap one?

If you want to invest in index funds, then ETFs are better than mutual funds due to the expense ratio.

Nippon India ETF Nifty 50 BeES is a good option.

But if you already have a MF portfolio, ETF will become part of demat and don't know if they all can be tracked at a single place 'easily' like an Index fund??

Also some liquidity issue may happen depending on the etf.

Yes if you don't want to have demat, then ETF won't work.

Since he mentioned he uses Zerodha so I assumed buying ETFs will be an option.

Yeah etf can save some extra and if someone is using zerodha for MF too then I guess tracking ETF part of their portfolio will be easy.

Just a general note:

IMO I feel we should plan this long-term finance stuff like doing for a 60yr old not so tech savvy person.