Must Have Bookmarks

• Thread starter Thread starter y2s
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7,783
Kool bookmarks especially the blogs engadget will be of great help to get to know the latest in technology 🙂

Thanks, I would really like more inputs so as to make a better list. =)

HeyThankyou for adding my Free stuff blog online free stuff for india(online-grace.blogspot.com) in your list.Wait for a new Stuff tomorrow.Thanks Again

Hey
Thankyou
for adding my Free stuff blog online free stuff for india(online-grace.blogspot.com) in your list.
Wait for a new Stuff tomorrow.

Thanks Again

You do not need to thank me, Your work is amazing, I have ordered some stuff using your Blog. Its the only one of it's kind for Indians. =)

Can any1 tell me good tool for syncing bookmarks?I want bookmarks on laptop and PC to stay in sync.Firefox does have one addon for this, called Foxmarks or Xmarks, but somehow i dont feel like trusting them.Is any1 using anything better or atleast similar?

Can any1 tell me good tool for syncing bookmarks?

I want bookmarks on laptop and PC to stay in sync.

Firefox does have one addon for this, called Foxmarks or Xmarks, but somehow i dont feel like trusting them.

Is any1 using anything better or atleast similar?

FoxMarks works, and why would you care if someone stole your bookmarks?
Another way is to manually backup and restore on second computer.

Well, I have certain bookmarks which are internal and I wud not like to reveal it to anyone. Some URLs have codes too.There is no reason for not liking Foxmarks but somehow I dont feel like trusting them. I wud have trusted Yahoo/Delicious.

Can any1 tell me good tool for syncing bookmarks?

I want bookmarks on laptop and PC to stay in sync.

Firefox does have one addon for this, called Foxmarks or Xmarks, but somehow i dont feel like trusting them.

Is any1 using anything better or atleast similar?

If you are willing to change browsers, Opera has what you are looking for.

do you think he would trust Opera with his bookmarks?opera link manages my bookmarks in opera. google chrome syncs my bookmarks with google docs. reinstalling my system has never been easier and faster.

Yes I wud trust Opera, but still want to use Firefox. So is there FF addon which goes to Opera servers and syncs/fetches the bookmarks? 😀

what happened to mozilla weave?

I've noticed you're up all night almost every day. Your dedication to the forum is simply amazing, but you need to value your health over the forum.=)=)............ Maybe you could make the regulars like amish moderators so as to lower the burden on you. It's just a suggestion=)

xmarks is best and it is also available with google chrome.so i think u go for xmarks as it is available with both great browsers today.

i know xmarks works as expected, however another reason i didnt go for it is that, in few support queries some ppl reported that they lost all their bookmarks. xmarks ppl also confirmed the bug.since i have important bookmarks i cant take that risk.but may be i will give xmarks a try for 3-4 weeks and then i am satisfied, i may switch to it.