Music and Movies HD getting removed on 18th Oct

This is third time you reveal same thing yaara

its the 1st time dude. Other 2 informations are different . So posted in different threads.

----------

@ Jaymin: I have noticed that songs in Active Music HD gets repeated after 3-4 hrs. So I am planning to record it for 6 hrs and play whenever I want.

Lets make use of DVR 😉

And i just got a similar idea before i read ur post! I think its a realistic option. Will do that as soon as i see that the weather is clear. Its torrid at this moment.

I will put it on recording tomorrow afternoon. EPG shows 6 hrs slot of songs. So will record for 6 hrs between 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Looks like even d2h is now caught up with space crunch . Removing an HD channel is never welcome. And HD Music was in great demand.

I recorded songs from yesterday midnight 12, to today noon 12! 😀Coming to space crunch, this is the reason why i feel it cud be Neo HD, which is after all an event based channel. Will last only until the India matches are played in India. After the matches are over, they can automatically restore back this channel.

But sadly, they are adding more & more niche regional channels, and removing such wonderful channels against them! 🙁On the other hand TS very recently unloaded few niche channels & added an HD channel.

TS is actually doing very rite thing. Removing all useless and less viewership channel and adding all new and popular channels. Now the only popular channel which is missing in their bouquet is Movies Now HD otherwise they have all good channels.

Once again this channel is getting removed from d2h platform. Removal might have happened by now as per schedule given by cc.

It is still there. But whats the channel they want to add now? 😕