Murder 3

• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 3,500
Vishesh Bhatt? Another bhatt coming out?

Bhatt Movies = Actor : Emraan Hashmi, Actress: New Hot chick, gud songs, Singer: Pakistani, Few Hot & Steamy scenes, Ok ok storyMovie HIT

Directed by Vishesh BhattProduced by Mahesh BhattScreenplay by Farhan AshrafStory by Mahesh BhattStarring Randeep HoodaAditi Rao HydariMona LizzaMusic by PritamDistributed by Vishesh FilmsRelease date(s) 15 February 2013Running time 2 Hour 30 MinCountry IndiaLanguage HindiBudget 25 crore (US$4.55 million)

randeep tries too hard to act which ends up in a bad result. emraan on the other hand takes acting rather casually which ends up with not so much disaster. i am a huge haashmi fan really. i end up watching most of his movies.

randeep tries too hard to act which ends up in a bad result. emraan on the other hand takes acting rather casually which ends up with not so much disaster. i am a huge haashmi fan really. i end up watching most of his movies.
Well, he has made his own class among the other actors. His acting is better than 50% of bollywood heroes like tushar, deshmukh guy, superstar movie guy. bad memory, can't recall names :S

yeap. the best part is that he does not pretend to be the best actor out there. he is a superstar in his own right. 😛

but that movie sucked balls 😀 and yes, the girl in the indian poster feels like megan fox if you look not that carefully.